Java Edition Combat Test 4
Combat Test 4 is the fourth experimental version of a future combat revison. This combat experiment is a fork of the game at version 1.15-pre3.[note 1] This version was released only on Reddit, so it does not appear in the launcher or in any Minecraft.net blog post.
- All damage enchantments can be applied to axes in the enchanting table.
- Added an option to disable the use-shield-on-crouch.
- Located in the Accessibility menu.
- The attack timer is now unaffected by switching items, only reseting when the player actually performs an attack.
- Critical attacks will now trigger at 100% attack timer charge.
- Knockback attacks will now trigger at 100% attack timer charge.
- Default attack reach has been decreased from 3 blocks to 2.5 blocks.
- Attacking with a 200% charge now adds +1.0 to the attack reach, up from +0.5.
- Removed the option to hide the shield.
- Now stack to 64.
- Tridents can be shot from dispensers.
- Tridents with Loyalty that fall into the void will return to its owner.
- Tridents with Impaling now deal enchantment damage to all mobs that are in water or rain.
- Arrow uncertainty value has been decreased from 1.0 to 0.25, increasing accuracy.
- Thrown snowballs
- Now have 4-tick cooldown.
- Not rendered for the first 2 ticks to prevent screen flickering.
- Combat Test 4 was compiled the day after 1.15-pre3 was released.