Java Edition Classic 0.0.20a_01
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090620.log. June 20, 2009 (UTC−5).
- http://Notch.tumblr.com/post/127176580 – This blog post mentions that it fixed players being able to build using unbreakable blocks, which is also mentioned in the IRC logs: "P4:09:25 <Notch> new minecraft-server.zip that doesn't allow that block" (21:09:25 UTC), therefore the blog post does refer to this version.
- IRC logs: "P4:11:32 <Awol10> wingboy: tried downloading again. the jar file should have an 11:09pm timestamp" (21:11:32 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P5:05:09 <mezo> notch, in the last version dirt was 2 and cobble was 3, now it's the other way around" [...] "P5:05:23 <Notch> ah! that's intentional, mezo" (22:05 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P4:13:25 <Notch> does it work better now?" [...] "P4:13:36 <LKA> Notch: FPS is fine now but water transparency is broken now" (21:13 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P4:12:28 <LKA> water transparency is being hilariously awkward" (21:14:23 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P4:14:23 <LKA> I dunno, for me sometimes the water is opaqe then I look down from the surface and I can see through it just fine" (21:14:23 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P4:16:04 <Syndlig> Looking straight down at water..." [...] "P4:16:08 <Syndlig> It turns into a grid.", "P4:16:14 <Syndlig> Light blue lines at the corners of the water tiles." [...] "P4:16:38 <Notch> yeah, water tiles have weird borders" [...] "P4:17:26 <LKA> It goes through various shades of opaqueness" (21:16 to 21:17 UTC)
- IRC logs: "P4:14:32 <paul|2> I'm getting errors with names" [...] "P4:14:38 <paul|2> the dropshadow gets a bit weird" [...] "P4:28:04 <Syndlig> The closer a player is to you the whiter their name gets." [...] "P4:28:12 <Syndlig> If they're next to you the name is white-on-white and unreadable." [...] "P4:29:38 <wingboy> the names above peoples head look weird" [...] "P4:30:30 <ez> yes, names look odd" (21:24 to 21:28 UTC)