Java Edition Classic 0.0.15a_02
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090604.log (June 4, 2009, UTC−6).
- IRC logs: "[14:34] <@taodih> http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j52/taodih/O_O.jpg" (20:34 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[11:53] <@Notch> restart the client and meet me at the spawn, I need some help testing something. =)" (17:53 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[13:21] <vdgmprgrmr> If you have two blocks that are diagonal from each other, but touching, and water is on one side of the divide, and nothing is on the other, if you stand in the dry side, and go into the most inward corner you can, you can swim up by pressing space, even though you're not in water." (19:21 UTC)
- IRC logs: "[12:01] <@Notch> server crash", "[12:01] <Bujold> It crashed, but works again" [...] "[12:25] <sppt> oh btw Notch the game seems to crash Opera." [...] "[12:28] <@Notch> KABOOM! server crash" (18:01 to 18:28 UTC)