Java Edition 19w42a
- MC-82943 – Witch held item uses player held item position.
- MC-83998 – Unable to place blocks on fences from off-hand.
- MC-84611 – Right clicking water while duel wielding spawn eggs creates two of the mobs.
- MC-106826 – Can interact with (eat) cake in creative mode/hunger bar is full.
- MC-111444 – Elytras can't open if the server is lagging or when moving upwards.
- MC-114106 – Dispenser plays failed sound when equipping a single pumpkin or skull.
- MC-119621 – Left arm swings in third person while interacting with fence with item in main hand.
- MC-125204 – Trident appears floating when charging it while sneaking.
- MC-127573 – Hover text is displayed for multiplayer chat while in bed even if chat is hidden.
- MC-131061 – Armor stands cannot be placed by dispensers.
- MC-132445 – Spawn eggs used on water do not display a hand animation.
- MC-132787 – Lily pads generate much less frequently / do not generate in certain areas.
- MC-134495 – Click and hover events still work when F1 is toggled.
- MC-147549 – Clicking on the bell from unringable angles/clicking non bell parts of the bell plays the hand animation.
- MC-158585 – Villagers spawned from dispensers have default textures no matter what biome they are in.
- MC-159947 – Fire charge from dispenser does not light campfire.
- MC-160895 – Breeding animals does not display a hand animation.
- MC-160896 – Shearing sheep and mooshrooms does not display a hand animation.
- MC-160992 – Certain blocks cause bare hand to animate when clicked on, despite no action taking place, but do not cause held items to animate.
- MC-160993 – Empty flower pots cause arm animation to play even when holding incompatible items.
- MC-161151 – Right clicking on redstone ore, which causes it to light up, plays no hand animation.
- MC-161220 – Right-clicking on a button while it's pressed inwards still plays a hand animation.
- MC-161261 – Treating zombie villagers does not display a hand animation.
- MC-161262 – Feeding pandas does not play hand animation.
- MC-161886 – Dropped trident items rotate around an external axis / Bed items rotate around a non-centered axis.
- MC-162261 – Placed rails are not immediately updated when connecting to other rails.
- MC-159347 – "Bee nest" is not capitalized correctly.
- MC-160477 – Dispenser with empty bottles plays successful sound when attempting to remove honey from non-full bee house/empty space.
- MC-160524 – Wet sponges placed in the nether make no sound.
- MC-160894 – Shovel swings when right-clicking on any block.
- MC-160901 – Using an item while looking at an entity is no longer possible.
- MC-161424 – Chest hatch floats when the chest is open; affects all types of chests.
- MC-161832 – Transparent and translucent blocks in the inventory render their bottom face.
- MC-161854 – Animation of teleporting through a nether portal and nausea effect are broken.
- MC-161872 – Trident item is very small and renders as a 3D model when dropped or in an item frame.
- MC-161876 – Armor models aren't enchanted inside.
- MC-161924 – Default texture
minecraft:entity/conduit/open_eyecausing mipmap to drop from 4 to 3.
- MC-161939 – Leads are always rendered bright.
- MC-161982 – Glowing effect outline no longer applies to banners carried by entities with the glowing effect.
- MC-162024 – Item frame hitbox is rendered offset.
- MC-162226 – Large chests are z-fighting with themselves when the two chest blocks have different light levels.
- MC-162245 – Item frames aren't lit properly (too bright).
- MC-162374 – Trident position is not adjusted properly if the player is sneaking.
- MC-162402 – Some items are not adjusted properly in third-person mode if the player holding them is sneaking.
- MC-162529 – Water doesn't have any mipmaps.
- MC-162534 – When crouching, player, skeleton, zombie and other heads will clip through player.
- MC-162540 – When a witch drinks a potion, it's far from her body.
- MC-162611 – Breaking animation is rendered upside down.
- MC-162729 – Held map doesn't respect light level.
- MC-162783 – Banner block outline is white.
- MC-163001 – Certain items have a black background.
- MC-163008 – Zombies, husks and giants have black heads.
- MC-163009 – Zombie and player head blocks are completely black.
- MC-163019 – Honey blocks don't prevent slimes and magma cubes from jumping.
- MC-163022 – Mobs do not avoid walking over honey blocks.
- MC-163030 – Advancements menu isn't clipped by bounds properly.
- MC-163045 – Breaking animation is not always displayed correctly, depending on the angle it's viewed from.
- MC-163085 – Textures on some horses and donkeys/mules appear black/white on their hair and tails.
- MC-163089 – Saddle texture on horses/donkeys appear black or completely broken.
- MC-163102 – Some blocks and items are discolored when viewing from certain angles.
- MC-163105 – Held item lighting is based on the player's point of view in third-person mode.
- MC-163110 – Some blocks are lit inconsistently in the inventory.
- MC-163146 – Entities and items without transparency by default ignore transparency in resource packs.
- MC-163159 – Honey block recipe is unlocked when honey block is obtained.
- MC-163227 – Persian cats have a black nose.
- MC-163255 – Some mobs can still jump when on a honey block.
- MC-163314 – Minecarts cause constant noises when in a honey block.
- MC-163371 – Paintings drop after world reload.
- MC-163734 – Skeleton and wither skeleton skull textures underneath are completely black.
- MC-163811 – Summoned item frames are invisible/distant.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w42a" – Minecraft.net、2019年10月16日