（Java Edition 19w13aから転送）
- Added "Accessibility Options" button to the title screen.
- Added the following splash text:
- "Rainbow turtle?"
- "Something funny!"
- "I need more context."
- "Don't worry, be happy!"
- "Water bottle!"
- "What's the question?"
- "Plant a tree!"
- "Go to the dentist!"
- "What do you expect?"
- "Look mum, I'm in a splash!"
- Hero of the Village〔村の英雄〕
- Occurs when a raid is defeated.
- The level of the effect is equivalent to the level of the Bad Omen effect.
- Lasts for approximately two in-game days, in which trades from villagers are heavily discounted.
- Removed splashes referencing Notch:
- "Made by Notch!"
- "The Work of Notch!"
- Far more blocks can now be placed on the tops and sides of transparent blocks including glass, all forms of ice, glowstone, active redstone lamps, all forms of stained glass, sea lanterns, beacons, jack o’ lanterns and leaves on fancy graphics.
- A list of all such changes across 1.14's snapshots can be seen at Java Edition 1.14/Transparent block changes.
- Now spawn in raid waves 5–7 instead of just the final wave.
- Can now open doors.
- Raiders now move door-to-door trying to find villagers.
- Will celebrate if they kill all villagers in a raid.
- Added a celebration sound.
- Can now ring bells.
- Will now run into a nearby home when a bell is rung.
- Can now be traded during raids again.
- Will now sweat during raids.
- Will celebrate when a raid has been cleared, by setting off fireworks and cheering.
- When a raid is defeated, the villagers will gift the player random items according to their profession.
- Baby villagers will throw poppies at the player.
- Villager babies now have biome-specific skins.
- Added a celebration sound.
- Bad Omen〔不吉な予感〕
- Can now get up to Bad Omen V.
- Occurs when multiple illager captains are killed.
- The player only get 1 Bad Omen at a time from killing a captain.
- Each person that brings Bad Omen into the village will increase the Bad Omen level.
- All waves have now been rebalanced, with certain waves focusing on certain mobs, and early waves becoming less easy.
- Now follow a set pattern of waves based on difficulty (Easy is three waves, Normal is five waves, and Hard is seven waves).
- A bonus wave is added for every additional level of Bad Omen brought into a village, equivalent to the final base wave.
- Higher level of Bad Omen means higher chance that enemies will have enchanted weapons.
- Raids now end with a Victory or Defeat message.
- MC-110510 – Evokers can see through walls
- MC-122327 – No longer able to place buttons or levers on pistons
- MC-129205 – Cannot target blocks underneath of cauldrons through the cauldron
- MC-132313 – Buttons and levers can be placed on the bottom of hoppers.
- MC-146357 – Vines cannot exist on the sides of glass or stained glass, but can on other transparent blocks
- MC-137467 – Ender dragon does not spawn if render distance is set to 10 or below.
- MC-138572 – You can't place bells and lanterns on top of some non-solid blocks.
- MC-139376 – Crash when putting spaces and clicking on "Done" in the jigsaw GUI.
- MC-139798 – Bad Omen disappears upon entering villages in spectator mode.
- MC-141009 – Clicking "done" on a Jigsaw disconnects client on dedicated server.
- MC-141358 – Tridents have the SoundEvent tag, but don't use it.
- MC-145758 – Villagers constantly breeding but don't produce baby villagers.
- MC-146282 – Entering command block UI causes all music to stop.
- MC-146346 – Backup world file saved without .zip.
- MC-146350 – Splash water bottles do not put out fires.
- MC-146454 – Eating food no longer plays the burp sound.
- MC-146594 – Villager babies don't have biome-specific skin.
- MC-146353 – Structure integrity does not work, RNG runs for all blocks at once.
- MC-146359 – Crash whilst rendering overlay.
- MC-146360 – Exiting bed always puts the player or villager in blocks.
- MC-146367 – Hostile mobs spawning on glass.
- MC-146377 – Beacon UI is nonresponsive and doesn't allow you to change the beacon effect.
- MC-146380 – After sleeping in a bed, the player always spawns on top of it if there are no blocks next to it.
- MC-146381 – Sleeping in a bed always resets the player's spawn point to the world spawn point.
- MC-146387 – Monsters spawning on leaves during night time.
- MC-146470 – Entities in forceloaded or world spawn chunks cannot be selected.
- MC-146707 – Splash text in main menu changes every time player resizes the Minecraft window.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w13a" – Minecraft.net、2019年3月27日