Java Edition 19w11a
- Added a new "Accessibility Menu".
- All accessibility features are now easily toggled in this menu.
- Added a new option that allows turning up transparent backgrounds.
- Banner Pattern〔旗の模様〕
- Added a new "Globe" banner pattern.
- Obtained by trading with a master-level cartographer villager.
- Added many new villager trades, for each villager profession.
- Villager trading prices now also depend on player's popularity in the village.
- Villagers now resupply their trades up to two times a day, if they get to work at a workstation.
- Updated the villager trading UI.
- Villagers now level up from gaining experience by trading with a player.
- Villagers have 5 levels: novice, apprentice, journeyman, expert, and master.
- A little exp bar is shown during the trading UI. Once the bar fills up from trading, exiting the UI and waiting briefly will level up the villager and show pink particles similar to those shown when refreshing trades in previous versions of the game.
- Experience that exceeds the level up amount seems to roll over between level ups.
- The experience bar disappears once the villager becomes master level.
- Every time a new level is reached, 1-2 new trade offers appear.
- The villager experience gained per trade is based on trade itself, the level the trade was unlocked (novice, apprentice, etc), and the current level of the villager.
- Lower level trades will give less experience towards a level up once the villager is a higher level.
- Will now change the language immediately after clicking on the 'Done' button to avoid having to wait after accidentally clicking an unwanted language option.
- Fletching Table〔矢細工台〕
- Smithing Table〔鍛治台〕
- Explosions now have a 100% drop rate.
- Now rings when hit by a projectile.
- Villagers now have a daily schedule. They will, for example, go to work and meet up at the village bell.
- Each villager will try to find their own bed and work station.
- Each profession has a specific block that works as a work station for them (e.g. lectern for the librarian and cauldron for the leatherworker).
- Iron golems will spawn when enough villagers meet.
- Village detection is now based on beds, job sites and meeting points instead of doors.
- Explosions now have a 100% drop rate.
- MC-112 – Blocks/entities above beds push players out of bed.
- MC-926 – When sleeping on a bed, particle effects are slanted or don't appear at all.
- MC-2376 – Wolves shaking fur dry while dying.
- MC-13497 – Wither skeletons and zombie pigmen won't go through lava to get to enemies, even though they can't burn.
- MC-30845 – Camera is glitching through tall grass, seagrass, and kelp in F5 (third-person) mode.
- MC-44471 – Difficulty lock appears to be unlocked if switching dimensions.
- MC-60772 – Draw order of translucent blocks based on head position (not POV).
- MC-63070 – Chunks do not render behind the player in F5. Perhaps culling should calculate from camera POV instead of presuming head position.
- MC-71256 – Endermen immediately start moving after being looked at instead of freezing and staring back at you.
- MC-76416 – Player can interact with dying mobs.
- MC-80658 – Note blocks: Gray color for certain music notes.
- MC-96932 – Minecart and boat shadows are too small.
- MC-99255 – Mobs killed by dogs give wrong loot tables.
- MC-102514 – Moon has orange light.
- MC-105099 – Slimes & Magma Cubes can still attack players when they are in their death animation.
- MC-109954 – Saddled pigs/horses still move when in their death animation.
- MC-114559 – Lightning converts dying mobs.
- MC-114560 – Dying zombie villager converts to an alive villager.
- MC-127016 – Waterlogged wooden slabs/stairs/fences/scaffoldings can still catch fire.
- MC-129481 – Water Backface Culling in F5 Mode
- MC-131845 – Scroll bar resets when selecting a language.
- MC-132351 – Plants don't grow when there is block above them.
- MC-132478 – Entering a bed while in 3rd-person view will show the point of view as 1st-person while in the bed
- MC-133188 – Cannot climb waterlogged ladders or scaffolds.
- MC-135157 – Crops cannot be planted by aiming at the side of a block.
- MC-137308 – selectWorld.edit.backupFailed has no translation.
- MC-144928 – Endermen don't try to avoid fireworks.
- MC-137471 – New wall types are in Building Blocks creative tab instead of Decoration Blocks like the cobblestone walls.
- MC-137476 – Acacia Sign and Jungle Sign have inconsistent positioning in Creative tab.
- MC-137672 – Crossbow Item-Lore does not show information about loaded projectile.
- MC-137725 – Advancements not updated in 1.14 snapshots.
- MC-137810 – Armor stands are not affected by the piercing enchantment.
- MC-137874 – Multishot on crossbow: spread of arrows depends on pitch.
- MC-137917 – Eating or blocking with crossbow in offhand shows both items.
- MC-138071 – Main thread uses 100% of one CPU core when no users are logged in, busy-waiting over java.lang.Thread::yield, makes it hard to profile properly.
- MC-138078 – Parrots don't imitate pillagers, ravagers, and pandas.
- MC-138285 – Unable to break the chorus fruit flower when shooting with an arrow or trident from directly above.
- MC-138699 – Fatal game crash - polar bear vehicle NPE.
- MC-138766 – Panda, illager beast, turtle, elder guardian, and ghast shadow is small compared to other mobs.
- MC-139559 – Scaffolding blocks do not notify the player when trying to exceed build limit.
- MC-139717 – Game hangs while trying to load chunks.
- MC-140625 – Sweet berry bush cannot replace snow layer, grass, tall grass, fern, and large fern unlike other flowers or plants.
- MC-140651 – Sweet berry bush cannot be planted when aiming at the side or bottom of a block.
- MC-141453 – Patrol leader killed by tamed wolf doesn't give you the bad omen effect.
- MC-142082 – Missing generic inventory types.
- MC-142583 – Side of wall bell texture is missing when next to certain blocks.
- MC-142635 – Clicking bell in spawn protection without op animates bell but plays no sound.
- MC-142772 – Arrow hitbox change.
- MC-142890 – Wolves don't attack mobs the player damages with a projectile.
- MC-143420 – Wandering trader and trader llama will spawn when game rule doMobSpawning is false.
- MC-144017 – You can get the "Who's the pillager now?" advancement by killing a pillager with a regular bow.
- MC-144096 – Seventh scaffolding of a scaffolding bridge cannot be placed.
- MC-144098 – Skin not showing up due to IllegalStateException: Image is not allocated.
- MC-144175 – Scaffolding placement breaks blocks in its way.
- MC-144527 – Difficulty names aren't translated when locking the world difficulty.
- MC-144574 – Fire charge can light campfires underwater.
- MC-144603 – Block entities in player's chunk become stuck when reloading the world.
- MC-144605 – Minecarts cannot traverse corners.
- MC-144650 – Animals frequently quit following player.
- MC-144738 – Tridents go through blocks and appear black.
- MC-144847 – F3 pie chart spams log with errors.
- MC-145110 – Multishot arrows don't spread when shot from a pillager.
- MC-145111 – When a pillager stops fighting while reloading, it will reload forever until it sees another target.
- MC-145118 – Regular bow can use rockets to fire.
- MC-145128 – New note block instrument audible range too low.
- MC-145411 – Skeleton bows don't use enchantments.
- MC-145498 – Dogs attack tamed cats.
- MC-145593 – Minecarts visually appear to turn onto a curved rail connected perpendicular to a straight rail.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w11" – Minecraft.net、2019年3月13日