Java Edition 15w43a

提供: Minecraft Wiki
移動先: 案内検索

Java Edition








Client (.json)





Book and Quill.png

15w43a[1] は、1.9の34番目のスナップショットである。特に、MC-2781 のバグが修正されたため、チャットに中国語や日本語、韓国語といった IME 言語を入力できるようになった。また、イグルーもこのバージョンで追加された。

追加要素[編集 | ソースを編集]

  • ブロックのドロップを除き、全ての Mob からのドロップや生成されたチェストなどの中身などが、ルートテーブルに基づいて決定されるようになった
    • マップ製作者が WORLD/data/loot_tables フォルダに JSON ファイルを追加することで変更することができる(しかし、15w43a ではこの機能は壊れている)
NBT タグ
  • チェスト/チェスト付きトロッコ
    • LootTable(文字列): Loot table to be used to fill the chest when it is next opened or destroyed. When the chest is part of a double chest, only the half corresponding to the tagged single-chest will be affected.
      • e.g. /setblock ~ ~1 ~ minecraft:chest 0 replace {LootTable:"minecraft:chests/simple_dungeon"}
    • LootTableSeed(64ビット整数): Seed for generating the loot table. Used in vanilla survival to replicate chest content in new worlds with same seeds. 0 or omitted will use a random seed.
      • /setblock x y z minecraft:chest 0 replace {LootTable:"chests/simple_dungeon",LootTableSeed:12345}
  • 全ての Mob
    • DeathLootTable(文字列): Determines which loot table will be used when the mob is killed.
      • e.g. /summon Creeper ~ ~1 ~ {DeathLootTable:"minecraft:chests/simple_dungeon"}
    • DeathLootTableSeed(64ビット整数): The deterministic seed for grabbing data from the loot table. Used in vanilla survival to replicate chest content in new worlds with same seeds. Must not be 0.
      • e.g. /summon Creeper ~ ~1 ~ {DeathLootTable:"minecraft:chests/simple_dungeon",DeathLootTableSeed:123l}

変更要素[編集 | ソースを編集]

  • より多くの情報が表示されるようになった
    • F3+Q gives help.
      • Shows all F3 + key combinations.
    • F3+F now increases render distance by 1 (Min and Max are 2-32).
    • F3+⇧ Shift+F now decreases render distance by 1 (Min and Max are 2-32).
    • Shows if the pie chart and FPS chart are shown on screen.
    • Shows text in chat when you reload chunks, sounds, etc.
    • Does not open the F3 screen when you use a specific key combination like F3+N, F3+B, etc.
    • Removed F3+S, which previously reloaded sounds.
      • F3+T now reloads all resource pack content, including sounds.
  • 要塞
    • 1つのワールドで生成される数が3個から128個になった
  • /gamemode
    • チャットにプレイヤーの変更後のゲームモードが表示されるようになった
  • Librarians charge double for books with "treasure" enchantments.
  • 氷渡りが水流に対して効果を発揮しなくなった
  • 150+ new sound events[2]
  • New wooden button and iron/gold/wooden pressure plate sounds

注釈: many changes below were reverted or modified in 15w43b and 15w43c, with the exception of the change to the drop chances from guardians, the change of elder guardians dropping dry rather than wet sponges, the addition of Looting affecting chicken and rabbit meat drops, and the change to how Looting affects spider eye drops. Also, as of 15w34c horses again drop their items, but always 1 rather than 0–2.

  • Mobs wearing armor or carrying weapons no longer drop the equipment, i.e. HandDropChances and ArmorDropChances are ignored.
  • Chickens and rabbits now drop more than one meat item when killed with Looting.
  • Rabbits no longer rarely drop feet.
  • Spiders and cave spiders drop eyes more often (now 50% chance, previously a 33% chance normally and 66%/77%/82.5% with Looting) and the amount is now increased by Looting.
  • Pigs no longer drop worn saddles.
  • Endermen no longer drop the held block.
  • Sheared sheep now drop wool when killed.
  • Horses no longer drop leather, bones, or rotten flesh. Saddles, horse armor, chests, and chest contents are still dropped when applicable.
  • Ghasts now drop 0–3 gunpowder and 0–2 ghast tears (up from 0–2 gunpowder and 0–1 tears), incremented as usual with Looting.
  • Guardians and elder guardians no longer rarely drop fish as if from fishing.
  • Elder guardians now drop dry sponges on any kill, rather than wet sponges on a player kill.
  • Guardian and elder guardian drop chances for raw fish and prismarine crystals changed. Now it's a 40% chance for fish, 40% for crystals, and 20% of nothing, with the amount increased by Looting. Formerly it was 33% raw fish and 33% of crystals only if the raw fish drop failed, with Looting increasing the chances but not the amount.
  • Zombie pigmen now drop 0–2 rotten flesh and 0–2 gold nuggets (up from 0–1 of each), incremented as usual with Looting.
  • Skeletons now drop 0–3 arrows and 0–3 bones (up from 0–2 of each), incremented as usual with Looting.
  • Wither skeletons now drop 0–3 coal and 0–3 bones (up from 0–1 coal with "0" having double chance and 0–2 bones), incremented as usual with Looting.

修正[編集 | ソースを編集]

  • MC-1315 – When all 3 end portals have failed to spawn there is no way to get to the end
  • MC-2781 – Chinese, Japanese and Korean (and probably other IME entered languages) characters not working
  • MC-72397 – Alex Model Displays Items Incorrectly
  • MC-72839 – F3 + A will always make you walk left slightly

脚注[編集 | ソースを編集]