Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition 1.14.4
- 新たなスプラッシュ 「Ping the human!」が追加された。
function-permission-levelto server.properties which controls which permission levels functions have.
- Removed the camera pivot offset when in first-person view.
- Re-integrated Realms code into the client, in package com.mojang.realmsclient.dto.
- Improved leaf rendering performance.
- Removed the "Player Activity" button from the Realms screen.
- Now voluntarily pick up items.
- Trades can now be completed more times before locking.
- Will now remember their gossip after becoming a zombie villager.
- Gossip about players who converted a zombie villager will now last longer.
- Can now work without also restocking at the same time.
- This has no effect other than playing the work sound.
- Improved performance of villager pathfinding.
- MC-100946 – Bow with mending undraws when receiving XP while drawn
- MC-113968 – Zombies of village siege spawn despite gamerule
- MC-113970 – Zombies of village siege do not spawn centered on a block
- MC-134811 – Undead mobs bob up and down in waterlogged slabs
- MC-134964 –
Unexpected error: java.util.NoSuchElementException
- MC-136318 – Floatable mobs are unable to walk when in waterlogged blocks
- MC-142037 –
java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
- MC-143886 – Acacia leaves render improperly from a distance
- MC-145769 – Villagers are not shutting doors behind them
- MC-146289 – Farmer villagers do not stop to pick up their crops
- MC-147844 – Pillagers do not pathfind around obstacles and out of water
- MC-148539 – Villagers stuck pathfinding to long destroyed bed[注釈 1]
- MC-148613 – Aquatic mobs are not spawning / Fish spawned from buckets count towards the aquatic mob cap again
- MC-149018 – High idle CPU usage on server
- MC-149880 – Villager trades wrong book
- MC-150623 –
The game crashed whilst rendering overlay: Unable to fit texture.
- MC-156349 – Cannot press Enter on direct connect
- MC-151150 – Entities (villagers) cause massive lag when attempting to pathfind
- MC-151282 – Villager trade GUI does not show the correct price on servers if trade demand is high
- MC-151376 – Villagers are not pathfinding towards their POI; POI detection range is too small
- MC-151810 – Mobs do not try to avoid fall damage anymore
- MC-152094 – End city/end ship generation gets cut at chunk borders sometimes
- MC-152908 – When a player joins a server, everything that happened during the time offline queued on connecting to the server
- MC-153498 – Cyrillic letter
Єis not included in the Minecraft font
- MC-153665 – Full villager inventory creates invisible items
- MC-153712 – Java using 100–200% CPU in macOS
- MC-153749 – Trusting foxes attack player when self-injured
- MC-153852 – Concrete powder deleting waterlogged blocks when falling
- MC-154668 – Invalid characters crash the game in jigsaw block input upon pressing enter
- MC-154830 – All wall signs use oak color on maps
- MC-153766 – Rabbits no longer need sand/grass in order to spawn in deserts/tundras
- MC-153892 – Mending slows down breaking blocks
- MC-154019 – Beacon deactivate sound not sounds when you break the base
- MC-154031 – Villagers give away all food if they want to share it
- MC-154068 – Parrots occasionally disappearing when taken from a boat
- MC-154201 – Trying to trade with villager immediately closes trading menu for some villagers
- MC-154271 – Rolling shutter issue on macOS
- MC-154362 – Crossbow has to reload when mending takes place
- MC-154509 – Bashkir letters
ҫare not included in the Minecraft font
- MC-155092 – Zombie sieges can happen on mushroom islands
- MC-155104 – When closing a menu while moving the mouse, the screen will move in that direction
- MC-155147 – Mouse acceleration issue
- MC-155172 – Hostile wolf AI has been broken: wolves can no longer attack enemies efficiently
- MC-155238 – Villagers picking up workstation through wall
- MC-155345 –
ConcurrentModificationExceptionwhen a player leaves an active raid
- MC-155571 – Silverfish and endermite spawners no longer functioning
- MC-156013 – Breaking blocks "re-appear" to nudge player
- MC-156389 – Game crashes when pressing ⇧ Shift+⌘ Command+Delete to remove 18 characters at once on an anvil.
- MC-156395 – Villagers use job site blocks already in use
- MC-143755 – Arbitrary score/selector/NBT resolution using lectern without operator rights
- MC-152636 – Killing a zombie right as it converts into a drowned will drop the loot from zombie while still converting into a drowned
- MC-153406 – Score JSON component crash in items
- MC-154214 – Chunks refusing to unload due to incorrect player ticket additions
- MC-155711 – Functions capable of running commands they should not be able to (publish, debug …)
- 1.14.4 is the first time an update has had a fourth minor revision since 1.9.4, with 1.10 through 1.13 only having two minor revisions.
- 1.14.4, along with 1.8.2, has the most pre-releases of a minor version, at a total of 7 pre-releases.
- 1.14.4 is the third time a minor version has had a greater number of pre-releases than its major version (1.14), with the other times being 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 of 1.8.
- This change occurred between the last pre-release for 1.14.4 (1.14.4-pre7) and the full release of 1.14.4.