Java Edition 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2
Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2
- Panicked villagers now have to work and sleep so they cannot be in a state of panic all the time.
- The "last slept" and "last worked" properties for villagers are now saved properly.
- Saturation is no longer required for the "How Did We Get Here?" advancement.
- Protection, Projectile Protection, Fire Protection, and Blast Protection are now mutually exclusive again, as they were prior to 1.14.
- Doubled the minimum time to spawn from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Patrols now follow hostile mob spawning rules.
- Patrols no longer spawn if the block light level disallows monster spawning.
- Patrols are now allowed to spawn in any biome except mushroom biomes.
- MC-72390 – Rcon is not thread-safe.
- MC-124170 – Performance issue with particles causing lag.
- MC-129491 – Advancement location trigger works inconsistently for structures added in 1.9 or later.
- MC-139257 – Server crash on reload when world border is modified.
- MC-141301 – Illager patrols spawning on blocks mobs should not spawn on, such as slabs, carpets, stairs, etc.
- MC-142360 – Pillagers patrols can spawn pillagers on top of trees inside a leaf block.
- MC-144107 – Miscalculation of camera position in windowed mode on Linux.
- MC-144929 – When there is water above a water source, other water sources adjacent to the water source flow outwards.
- MC-146433 – Double chest does not display custom name.
- MC-148354 – Guardians require water to spawn from spawners.
- MC-148600 – Zombie pigmen will spread their anger forever if they can continuously respawn.
- MC-148986 – Low-tier enchants from level 30 standard enchanting setups.
- MC-149207 – Water with blocks above will convert to flowing water for no reason.
- MC-149877 – Baby foxes suffocate when jumping under blocks.
- MC-150401 – Chickens suffocate if jumping while under a solid block.
- MC-150954 – Pillager patrol spawning is off: they spawn too close to each other, in odd biomes, and too frequently.
- MC-151566 – Pillagers patrols can spawn outside world border.
- MC-151989 – Players in survival do not get the dolphin's grace effect if the dolphin cannot path to the player.
- MC-152638 – Villager trade GUI does not close when a major change happens to the villager, leading to free trades and quick stock refreshing.
- MC-152182 – Trading halls are non-viable: employed villagers sometimes un-bond from an existing workbench within 2 blocks, apprentice ranks and above cannot re-bond unless moved 96 blocks away and back.
- MC-153221 – Dragon fireball causes FPS to crash.
- MC-153714 – Old graphics card warning on Mac despite having recent hardware.
- MC-153730 –
/reloaddoes not work if there are too many new data packs.
- MC-153734 – Vanilla data pack disabled after upgrading a world to 1.14.3 (items do not drop, fishing does not work, no advancements, etc).
- 「Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 2」 –Minecraft.net、2019年6月7日