We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Education Edition 1.4
Windows 10、MacOS – 2018年6月12日
- Coral, coral fans, and coral blocks
- Kelp, dried kelp, dried kelp block
- Blue ice
- Sea grass
- Sea pickle (with illumination)
- Stripped logs
- Buttons, trapdoors, and pressure plates in all 6 types of wood
- Carved pumpkins
- Prismarine stairs and slabs
- Bucket of fish
- Buried treasure explorer map
- Fish mobs (salmon, cod, pufferfish, tropical fish)
- Dolphins (follow boats, get a boost swimming next to them)
- Nine ocean biomes including frozen ocean
- New swimming animation while sprinting in water
- Added structure block to inventory.
- Removed fixed inventory.
- Floating items
- Boat polish (smoother control)
- Water has a completely new look and increased visibility while underwater.
- Cameras now emit smoke particles when killed by the player and no longer display the death animation.
- NPC interface page is slightly updated.
- Agent default name tag color changed to blue.
- Misc bug fixes.
v1.4.1 (macOS) was reuploaded on June 24, 2018.
- 「Update Aquatic Released for Minecraft: Education Edition」 – Minecraft: Education Edition
- 「What’s New in Minecraft: Education Edition」 – Minecraft: Education Edition