Education Edition 1.12
- Students can now use the export function in the Book & Quill tool to save work as a PDF.
- Supports assessment, in addition to helping students document and share their work
- Immersive reader
- Is an in-game tool that supports reading and translating in-game text, offering formatting options for students and a Picture Dictionary with Minecraft-specific imagery.
- Simple Sign On
- Users can choose to be automatically logged in based on their credentials, or sign out at any time and sign in as a different user as needed.
- Sharing library content
- Made it easier to assign or share a link to worlds from within the Learning Management System.
- Site map
- Added more visual site map helps educators and students find Minecraft worlds in the Library or navigate to a course.
- Students can now invite others to join their worlds using join codes.
- Students must be invited in order to participate in a multiplayer world
- Changed permissions for how players join each other's worlds.
- Other players can be invited to join as a Visitor or given full Member permissions.
- "What's New: Back to School Release (Version 1.12)" – Minecraft: Education Edition Support