これは、Education Editionでのみ使用可能な機能のリストです。 これは、Bedrock EditionとEducation Editionの比較です。
- Tutorial worlds
- Guide players on in-game navigation, crafting, and placing or breaking blocks.
- Include the World of Chemistry
- Downloadable from education.minecraft.net
- 3D Exporting
- Allow players to use their creations in the real world and share them via Remix 3D
- Classroom Mode
- A companion app for Minecraft that shows a high-level map view of the world, a list of all the students, the ability for a teacher to teleport students, and a chat window to communicate.
- It is provided for Educators who may want to observe student activity without being in the game, and is not needed for students to play.
- Code Connection
- An extension that allows educators and students to explore, create, and play in an immersive Minecraft world – all by writing code.
- Easy Classroom Collaboration
- An entire classroom of up to thirty (30) students can play in a world together with no separate server setup required.
- Students can work together in pairs or groups simply by joining their classmates’ world.
- Simple, Secure sign-in
- Individual student and teacher logins with Office 365 Education accounts ensure data privacy & security while playing Minecraft: Education Edition.
Blocks & Items[編集 | ソースを編集]
- Element Constructor[note 1]
- It allows the creation of elements based on their atomic structure with sliders to choose the number of protons, neutrons and electrons.
- There are 118 elements from the Periodic Table as well as over 400 stable isotopes.
- Compound Creator[note 1]
- Add elements to the grid and the resulting compound will appear to use
- There are over 30 compounds that can be created with this tool – from luminol and hydrogen peroxide to charcoal and soap.
- Lab Table[note 1]
- Material Reducer[note 1]
- It reduces a block to its component elements, providing a useful way to explore the elements that make up our environment.
- Since some blocks in Minecraft do not exist in the natural world, there is a “?” element for these to encourage curiosity of learners.
- Speciality blocks
- Allows students to take screenshots of their work.
- Allow students to document the development of their projects.
- Allow creators to communicate learning goals, provide additional information and give explicit instructions within the game.
- It comes in three different sizes – Slate (1×1), Poster (2×1), and Board (2×3).
- Balloon[note 1]
- When attached to mobs, will levitate them. Will levitate when placed.
- Underwater TNT[note 1]
- TNT that can function underwater.
- Underwater Torch[note 1]
- Torches that can function underwater.
Mobs & Entities[編集 | ソースを編集]
- Non-Player Characters
- Act as a guide for students in the game, giving instruction, providing more information, and also allowing educators to insert an active web link to additional references.
- Agent[note 1]
- ↑ a b c d e f g h These blocks and items also exist Bedrock Editionでは, but only in worlds with "Education Edition" enabled.