Java Edition Beta 1.6 Test Build 3
Beta 1.6 Test Build 3 は、リリースの前日に Beta 1.6 をテストするための Minecraft の Build だった。公に発表されることはなかったが、クライアントとサーバーの両方を従来のアップデートサーバー上で見つけることができる。
- For debugging purposes, chests containing a full stack of each block and item are generated near spawn.
- When picking up an item stack that would be spread between multiple slots, it takes multiple ticks to pick up the stack rather than all possible slots being filled on the same tick.
- Advanced OpenGL is still enabled, and crashes the game when enabled on some machines. It is removed in the final release.
- OpenGL occlusion is still enabled.
- The fix for the crash when riding a vehicle or animal through a nether portal is done differently.
- Session changes:
- Session requests are performed over HTTP instead of HTTPS.
- Session requests fail on any code other than HTTP 200, instead of only with HTTP 400.
- Connection to the server is closed differently; no thread is used in this build.
- The protocol version number of this version is
12, rather than
11for Beta 1.5 or
13for Beta 1.6. This is the only version with that protocol version number before protocol version numbers were reset in 13w41a.
- GL state when rendering items is not properly reset, which may lead to graphical artifacts.
- Tall grass renders differently:
While modern versions of Minecraft are hosted
s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download, this version is hosted on
s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftDownload. At first it may seem that this site is not owned by Mojang, but it can be verified as Mojang-owned in several ways:
- The legacy Minecraft launcher (from 2013) uses this site to update, which can be verified through a decompiler.
- Minecraft Classic was loaded from
s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftDownload/classic/lzma.jar?v=15when it could still be accessed on minecraft.net
- See the value of LastModified on the index for the MinecraftDownload page - "2011-05-25T08:36:23.000Z".
- While the page for classic is no longer accessible, archived versions do include this link.