提供: Minecraft Wiki
- Added Nether support to multiplayer.
- Added craftable maps.
- Added trapdoors.
- Added tall grass in certain biomes.
- Seeds are now found in tall grass; using a hoe on the ground no longer yields seeds.
- Added dead bushes in Deserts.
- New settings in Server.properties:
- Mushrooms now spread, albeit slowly.
- The lighting on block icons in the inventory has been changed to appear brigher.
- The jukebox now supports more than 15 different music discs; no additional music discs were added until Minecraft 1.0.
- Ice now regenerates regardless of whether it’s snowing or not.
- Blocks destroyed by other players in multiplayer now show the breaking block particle effect.
- Doors make sound for other players in multiplayer.
- Activated dispensers make sounds and trigger particles in multiplayer.
- Players stuck in walls will slide towards the nearest gap if there is one.
- ⇧ Shift+clicking while crafting makes as much as possible and moves it straight to your inventory.
- ⇧ Shift+clicking something in your inventory will push it directly in your hot bar and vice-versa.
- Trying to sleep in the Nether causes the bed to explode.
- Temporarily disabled Advanced OpenGL due to bugs until 1.6.5.
- It’s no longer possible to build solid blocks on the top layer of the map.
- Powered Rails are now speedier to offset the loss of glitch-boosters.
- Fire has been severely nerfed so it spreads slower, and doesn’t spread infinitely.
- Compressed network traffic more aggressively.
- Blocks that don’t change appearance when the data changes don’t send block updates when their data changes now.
- Arrows shot by one player can now be picked up by other players.
- Minecarts and boats can go through portals, empty or occupied.
- Water below a layer of source blocks no longer behaves like source blocks.
97 bugs fixed
- Fixed saving while sneaking dropping the player through the ground.
- Fixed player rotation not being loaded correctly when loading a saved game.
- Fixed the player not being able to sneak off lowered blocks like cacti.
- Fixed a game crash when riding a vehicle or animal into the nether.
- Fixed falling while riding not dealing damage to the rider.
- Fixed buttons and levers too close to the player being impossible to use.
- Fixed furnaces and dispensers not dropping their contents when destroyed.
- Fixed fire and lava dealing damage through wall corners.
- Fixed entities reaching water through wall corners.
- Fixed placing doors next to cacti creating half-doors.
- Fixed farmland taking too long to dig.
- Fixed tilling below some blocks being possible.
- Fixed tilling the underside of blocks somehow working.
- Fixed fences and stairs sometimes becoming invisible.
- Fixed fences and signs preventing grass from growing.
- Fixed walking on top of fences not producing step sounds.
- Fixed grass staying alive below stair blocks.
- Fixed the achievement screen not pausing the game.
- Fixed some screens breaking the sky tint color.
- Fixed fullscreen mode switching causing mouse issues and screen closes.
- Fixed chat messages surviving through game switches.
- Fixed levers being placeable on weird locations.
- Fixed floor levers sometimes not delivering a signal downwards.
- Fixed floor levers sometimes not being removed when the floor is removed.
- Fixed dying in the nether spawning new portals.
- Fixed ore density varying per quadrant from the center of the world.
- Fixed saplings being plantable through snow onto non-grass blocks.
- Fixed wooden pressure plates being mined with pickaxes.
- Fixed creepers retaining charge level when they can’t see their target.
- Fixed inventory acting weird when portaling by making the portal close all screens.
- Fixed dispenser graphics being one pixel off.
- Fixed mushrooms spawning everywhere during nights.
- Fixed animals only spawning near light during the night.
- Fixed the multiplayer join screen input field being too short.
- Fixed entities above the map height limit becoming invisible.
- Fixed loads of exploding TNT generating way too many particles, which usually crashed the game.
- Fixed grasscolor.png and foliagecolor.png not being read from texture packs.
- Fixed receiving more items than the maximum stack size sometimes causing an oversized stack in the inventory
- Fixed rain sounds not playing with fast graphics enabled.
- Fixed glass not blocking rain sound
- Fixed rain falling through liquids.
- Fixed rain falling too slowly.
- Fixed rain and snow being incorrectly lit.
- Fixed arrow physics, making them not get stuck midair when you open a door.
- Fixed arrows colliding with reeds, portals, and other non-solid blocks.
- Fixed arrows being animated really strangely in multiplayer.
- Fixed arrows triggering too many entity move updates in multiplayer.
- Fixed submerged boats rising very very fast.
- Fixed boats placed on snow being placed too far up.
- Fixed sand dropping onto boats getting stuck in a falling animation.
- Fixed dispensers shooting through walls.
- Fixed dispensers biasing later slots.
- Fixed fire effect on burning entities sometimes getting rendered in the wrong location.
- Fixed fences and wooden stairs not being flammable.
- Fixed fire sometimes existing mid-air as an invisible block of pain.
- Fixed fire displacing water.
- Fixed fires being impossible to put out in multiplayer.
- Fixed fishing rod rendering being a bit lacking.
- Fixed fishing rods being stackable.
- Fixed water interacting strangely with glass.
- Fixed items in glass blocks not getting ejected properly.
- Fixed mining glass hiding the clouds behind the glass.
- Fixed minecarts next to each other causing extreme velocities.
- Fixed rail tiles sometimes not properly connecting to a new neighbor.
- When breaking a minecart the player is currently riding in, the player no longer falls through the block the track is placed on.
- Fixed the cracking texture being dark on the sides of grass blocks.
- Fixed anaglyph 3d rendering mode having severe visual bugs.
- Fixed the achievements screen messing up the sky color.
- Fixed hair and cloaks being rendered in the wrong locations on sneaking players.
- Fixed a bug where the player could mine without visually swinging their arm.
- Fixed the attack/swing animation not being applied to the armor layer
- Fixed redstone repeaters using pumpkin particles.
- Glowstone and Jack-o-lanterns recessed into a wall or other surface no longer have shadows cast on them by surrounding blocks when smooth lighting is enabled.
- Fixed running out of memory corrupting the current level.
- Fixed the crash screen vanishing immediately.
- Fixed not being able to target blocks when at x or z pos 1000.
- Fixed a system clock change messing up the game speed.
- Fixed keybindings not getting saved properly under certain conditions.
- Fixed stats getting saved to different files in offline mode if the caps in the player name differ from the true spelling.
- Fixed IPv6 addresses being parsed wrong.
- Fixed network packets being sent unbuffered, causing huge amounts of packets being sent.
- Fixed entity positions going out of synch sometimes. They get re-synched every 20 seconds now.
- Fixed inventory icons not animating after being picked up in multiplayer.
- Fixed mushroom soup not leaving a bowl.
- Fixed wolves not following their owner if the name has different caps.
- Fixed healing not flashing the health bar
- Fixed the compass not pointing at the spawn location.
- Fixed record players spawning client-side fake records.
- Fixed records not playing for other players.
- Fixed players spawning in the wrong location and quickly lerping to the correct location.
- Fixed monsters not being visible for players with their difficulty set to peaceful.
- Fixed pigs getting hit by lightning spawning client-side zombie pigmen.
- Fixed bonemeal use sometimes spawning fake client-side trees.
- Fixed saplings sometimes spawning trees client-side.
- Fixed weather sometimes changing client-side.
- Fixed fireballs not being visible in multiplayer.
- Fixed ghasts’ firing animation not being visible.