Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
- Cartography Table, Fletching Table, Grindstone, Bell, Barrel, Smithing Table, Smoker, Blast Furnace, Lantern
- Only available when "Experimental Gameplay" is enabled.
- The number of commands run through functions can be limited with a new gamerule (defaults to 10,000) to limit performance issues.
- Can now be run every tick creating an update loop.
- Custom tags can be applied to entities and players to create more flexible selector groupings.
has_tagfilter in components to allow checks to see if an entity has a specified tag.
- Autocomplete can be used for tags.
- Added a new "feedback" button.
- Shows links to the Minecraft feedback site, Mojira bug tracker, and Mojang support.
- "How to Play" button is now visible from the in-game settings menu.
- Added unused textures for "fish barrel" blocks.
- Can now be used to hold lava.
- Changed default sign text color back to black.
- Sign variants are now grouped in their own inventory category.
- Now have the crossbow animations and sounds.
- Now randomly enter love mode.
- - Players can now join and play games with a minor version mismatch.
- Shulker boxes in item frames no longer cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue with wrong items showing in partnered server stores.
- Corrected the head size of baby zombies.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pistons pushed blocks.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when suspending and resuming the game.
- Improved the error messages that previously stated the player didn't have a licence for the game.
- Fixed the positioning of the snow golem's arms.
- Pandas now stop eating when set on fire.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when resuming the game on Android.
- - Fixed mouse selection issues when clicking items or text boxes.
- Fixed an issue with end gateway portals which could generate too closely, preventing travel back to the main island.
- Slimes will once again spawn in slime chunks as expected. -
- Endermen now make the scream sound when angered. -
- Phantoms now drop membranes correctly if killed with a fire aspect sword. -
- - Auto-jump now works when trying to walk through scaffolding.
- Scaffolding can now be placed on glass.
- mob heads and flower pots. - More blocks can be placed on scaffolding including
- Horizontal flowing water will no longer turn into bubble columns over soul sand.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when removing Gear VR headset during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that occasionally happens when resuming the game.
- Fixed leg geometry for one-legged characters in various skin packs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quickly signing in and out of Xbox Live.
- Dragon's breath can now be quickly collected reliably in multiplayer games. -
- Pandas now panic when set on fire.
- pillagers charge their crossbows. - Sounds and animations can now be heard and seen when
- stairs are generated in jungle temples and villages instead of stone. - Cobblestone
- Lit furnaces now show correctly when copied using Ctrl+Pick block.
- - Custom modal forms now support two lines again.
- Special characters now display correctly when using the
- - Touch controls now work correctly with scaffolding when using the "swap jump and sneak" setting.
- witches are now purple rather than black. - Particles produced by
- Slabs are no longer labelled "half slabs" in the creative inventory. -
- z-fight with leaves. Scaffolding textures no longer
- Mobs in boats no longer shake when trying to turn to look at the player
- Bubble columns no longer extend up above the surface of the water. -
- - Fixed an issue with items being repeatedly dropped from the hotbar on touchscreen devices.
- - Breaking smooth stone no longer drops cobblestone.
- Doors no longer drop as two items when broken. -
- Fixed the scaling of the Mojang splash screen when resuming a split screen game.
- Fixed ghast projectile firing animation.
- Commands from command blocks no longer extend to other dimensions.
- This fix won't affect existing command blocks.
- Fixed a bug where the game could become unresponsive after being disconnected from a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a crash issue on Xbox One.
- - Worlds no longer become stuck in offline mode after toggling the multiplayer option.
- - Slabs can be correctly placed on top of each other again after reloading the world.
- Changing game mode and reloading a world no longer removes resource packs.
- Fixed the arm position for mobs in the Mutant Battle Arena marketplace pack.
- 「Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback、2018年11月28日