Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 2020年10月22日
- Java Editionと一致するように死亡メッセージが変更された。
- "[player] was shot by skeleton" (スケルトンの矢で死亡した場合)
- "[player] was impaled to death by [player/mob]" (Replaces "...slain by Trident")
- "[player] was fireballed by [player/mob]" (Replaces "...slain by Blaze/Ghast")
- Accessibility Features
- Fixed a bug where UI screen reader did not read the screen title in-game
- Fixed a bug where the UI screen reader did not read the shortcut button on the Pause Screen
- Fixed a bug where the UI screen reader did not read the title on the Profile and Edit Character screens
- Fixed an issue where the numbering of buttons in the Pause screen was wrong when using text-to-speech
- Fixed several issues regarding text contrast
- Death message bugfixes (
- Death message for being shot by Shulker is now "sniped by shulker" instead of "slain by shulkerBullet"
- Death message for being fireballed by Blaze or Ghast is now "fireballed by <Blaze | Ghast>" instead of "slain by <Blaze | Ghast>"
- Death message for being shot by Skeleton is now "shot by skeleton" instead of "shot by arrow"
- Death message for being spit at by Llama is now "spitballed by Llama" instead of "slain by Llama spit"
- Death message for being killed with a trident is now "was impaled to death by " instead of "slain by Trident"
- Nether Brick Blocks are once again craftable ( )
- Fixed the number of Nether Bricks in the Crafting Table ( )
- Increased allowed spawn distance for raid mobs as well as improved the ability to find a valid raid spawn position
- Armor with the lock in inventory component can now be placed in the armor slots ( )
- Fixed an issue of anyone using
query.get_equipped_item_namewith an item that was renamed wouldn't get the right result.
- 「Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback、2020年10月22日