Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 2020年3月4日
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to enchant fishing rods.
- Marketplace ratings now appear correctly when scrolling. ( )
- Blocks will now lose their waterlogged state when pushed by a piston.
- Kelp will now keep growing after being partially broken by a piston, and the piece below will have a maximum random age of 24. ( )
- Blue wither skulls will once again break obsidian. ( )
- Ender dragon fireball attacks no longer cause excessive damage. ( )
- Hopper mine carts will now drop hoppers and mine carts when broken with a ranged weapon. ( )
- Multiple honey blocks can be crafted in the 2x2 crafting grid. ( )
- Crafting multiple honey blocks returns the correct amount of items to the player. ( , )
- Cured zombie villagers can now offer discounted trades. ( )
- Hostile mobs will now correctly seek out and jump on turtle eggs. ( )
- Cured zombie villagers no longer inherit XP unexpectedly, which would prevent them from acquiring a new profession. ( )
- Villagers will no longer become preoccupied with sharing carrots. ( )
- Vindicators that spawn in woodland mansions will now use the spawned event and become hostile before being attacked. ( )
- Villagers now have a chance to offer trident enchantment books as trades. ( )
- Creepers in boats now deal damage to players nearby.
- Wolves will once again heal when fed meat. ( )
- Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android) 「March 4, 2020」 – Minecraft.net