Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android: 2020年2月12日
- Added Curse of Binding.
- Can be brewed by adding glowstone dust to regular potion of slowness
- Can be brewed by adding glowstone dust to regular splash potion of slowness
- Can be brewed by adding glowstone dust to regular lingering potion of slowness
- Can be crafted by tipping arrow to cauldron filled by potion of slowness IV
- Now give Conduit Power to nearby players in rain.
- No longer require a fully repaired bow to be crafted.
- Potted plants can now be removed from the pot by tapping/clicking on it.
- Can now be placed without supporting blocks underneath.
- Changed the inventory icon to match Java Edition.
- Added detect button for save mode
- Dropped items now turn into a 3D model and spin.
- Now spawn on blocks they are supposed to. ( )
- Improved spawn rates.
- Now semi-puff when a player approaches, and fully puff when a player is very nearby.
- villagers get a brief regeneration effect once leveling up in their profession.
- Player in dressing room now has animation.
- Added new cape.
- Most attack goals are now data-driven.
- Added new documentation for new behavior fields.
- Most slime and swim goals are now data-driven.
- Added new documentation for new behavior fields.
- Tree generation is now data-driven.
- Wither skull attacks are now data-driven.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when clicking 'Read More' on certain resource pack screens.
- Fixed an issue with invisible shulker boxes which could cause a crash when trying to open or break them. ( )
- Fixed a crash that could happen when dispensing bone meal into a 草ブロック. ( )
- Fixed a crash caused by fire spreading to beehives.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the narrator to read text twice on Xbox One.
- Added the missing text for locked maps in the cartography table. ( )
- Players can transition from swimming to running on land more smoothly now.
- Casting a fishing rod whilst running no longer slows the player down. ( )
- The 'Sound the Alarm' achievement is now only triggered by hostile mobs and not players.
- The player's hitbox is now correctly reset when unequipping elytra mid-flight.
- The correct amount of berries can now consistently be collected from sweet berry bushes. ( )
- Using shift/sneak will now allow the player to move downwards correctly when swimming.
- Fixed the respawn location so that players no longer wake up with their head in a block after sleeping.
- The raid bar will now appear correctly when returning to an active Raid from another dimension.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Redstone power from passing through barrels after reloading a world. ( )
- Falling blocks (such as sand) will no longer break when falling onto retracted pistons. ( )
- TNT no longer drops as an item when exploded.
- Fixed trapdoor collision shape. ( )
- Prevented elytra gliding rotations on the player when in first person view ( )
- Explosions can now deal damage in water
- Flying with elytra at high speeds no longer causes sound to become jittery. ( , )
- Mobs are now damaged and items are destroyed when on top of Cactus blocks. ( )
- Increased Iron Golem spawn rate and modified spawn rules. ( )
- Fixed the jumping animation of tamed horses.
- Fixed Blaze path-finding and navigation. ( )
- Fixed a bug that allowed Ghasts to exist when the difficulty was set to Peaceful. ( )
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Pillager Captains from being hostile. ( )
- Fixed an issue that was allowing fish to spawn in flowing water above ice blocks.
- 小さなモブ will no longer get trapped in gaps created by stair blocks.
- Villagers no longer run around inside their houses when being raided.
- Mobs no longer start shaking when entering minecarts.
- Guardians and elder guardians will no longer float in the air as they try and reach water. ( )
- Tweaked squid spawn rate and cap.
- Drowned can no longer drop tridents without having them equipped. ( )
- Fixed a bug that prevented cats from sleeping on a bed with the player
- Snow golems can now try and shoot snowballs at mobs when it is behind a fence block ( )
- Fixed a bug that allowed zombie villagers to break iron doors. ( )
- Sitting mobs will no longer slide around and breed. ( )
- Unloaded crossbows no longer display the incorrect icon in inventory. ( )
- Stopped offhand shield animation and bow animation from playing at the same time. ( )
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the cubemap from rendering correctly on Xbox One consoles.
- Items held by Baby Foxes now render correctly. ( )
- Stained glass now has the correct colors on maps. ( )
- Enchanted elytra will now show the enchanted glow when equipped. ( )
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes prevent the loading screen tips from showing correctly
- Entities and blocks are now shown consistently in the structure block's preview.
- The tooltip for leaving a boat is now consistent across platforms.
- The "grow" controller tooltip will now show when pointing bone meal at grass block or blocks underwater.
- Updated the grammar in the
/scoreboardcommand description to make it consistent with other commands.
- Instant effects now use ticks instead of seconds when used with the
/effectcommand. ( )
- Implemented a fix to ensure the player's mount updates all riders to ensure consistent smooth rotation for all riders.
delayed_attackbehavior no longer causes mobs to freeze when they lose their target.
- Item tags can now be toggled in the UI using
on_unleashevent is now triggered correctly when unleashing from a fence.
- The 'Create New World' button text is now using the global color component.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wings costume piece to disappear with certain hairstyles.
- Fixed the default player model to overcome some texture issues that could be seen when choosing different heights and sizes in the character creator.
- Various user interface fixes.
- The Achievements screen can now be viewed through the character creator dressing room.
- 「Minecraft Beta - 188.8.131.52 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback、2020年2月12日