Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124
- テクスチャがJava Editionと同じものになった。
- テクスチャがJava Editionと統一された。
- タイトル画面の背景がJava Editionと再び統一された。
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when breaking a crafting table.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes be triggered by certain honey block states.
- UI textures now load in more quickly when joining and leaving a world.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes happen after pressing any button during chat UI closing animation.
- The main menu background (cube map) now matches that in the Java Edition.
- Bee nests now spawn in more types of tree, as they do in the Java Edition.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some models to appear incorrectly in the character creator.
- Various tweaks and fixes to the character creator.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the loading screen background to not show correctly when joining a split-screen multiplayer game.
- Fixed a navigation issue that could cause an incorrect focus change when choosing an option from the pause menu.
- Slime block textures are now the same on Java and Bedrock.
- Fixed an issue that was causing worn items to transfer between character creator models unexpectedly.
- Breaking a beehive while in creative mode will no longer drop the block as an item.
- - The honeycomb block now uses the stone block sound instead of the slime block sound.
- Green particles are now shown when crops get pollinated by bees.
- - Pillager patrols no longer spawn in the End or Nether dimensions.
- Mob behavior when jumping on honey blocks is now more consistent for all mobs.
- Slime blocks and honey blocks no longer stick to each other when interacting through piston-mechanics.
- - Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause touch screen controls to become inverted.
- - Pick plock now works correctly on bees.
- - Fixed the held item bobbing animation when moving in first person view.
- Reduced the time that bees take to search for a new hive when a hive is full.
- Bees no longer try and find their way home if they end up in the Nether or the End dimension.
- Bees can now be tempted and fed with two-high flowers.
- Bees will now attack if a player harvests honey from the hive at night.
- Fixed a bug that was causing bees to not get angry when their hive was harvested.
- - Bees now escape from the hive when it is on fire.
- Changed return-to-home priority so that bees are more eager to go home when it's raining.
- Bees no longer clip inside honey blocks when flying near them.
- Bees now spawn only in blocks the player can move through (instead of getting stuck inside leaves, for example).
- Bees are now able to gather nectar from flowers that have been placed in the Nether.
- Bees now hover correctly over flowers, instead of beside them.
- If a bee's home hive is blocked, it will no longer hover endlessly outside the hive.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes preventing bees from entering hives that are not full.
- - Baby pigmen now hold their swords in their hands, rather than around their necks.
- - Dragon heads now appear at the correct height.
- - Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing chests to become invisible.
- Held items no longer render incorrectly in front of the worn pumpkin vignette.
- The block breaking animation will again show if a block is below water when the player is above.
- - The player's hand no longer disappears when gliding with elytra.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some UI flickering when navigating through the character creator.
- Fixed an issue with entity geometry that was causing some custom mob models to break.
- Fixed an issue with particle billboarding that was causing them to appear flipped in the wrong direction.
- Fix for scaling item in hand rendered items when the mob scale is non 1.0.
- Fixed an issue with pivot points for custom geometry cube models.
- 「Minecraft Beta - 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback、2019年10月15日