Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
Xbox One, Windows 10: 2019年8月27日
- Can be crafted into black dye.
- Inflicts 1 second of Wither status effect to players and mobs around it, when in any difficulty besides peaceful.
- Is dropped or planted from any non-undead mob being killed by the wither
- Supports auxiliary data from 0 to 15 for light level.
- Are supported via
- The invisible end rod (variant 6) is now automatically upgraded to the new light block.
- Dead variants of coral
- Can be placed on top of blocks
- Can be crafted with a red and brown mushroom, a bowl and any flower.
- Added the brown mooshroom.
- Does not spawn naturally
- Spawns when a red mooshroom is struck by a lightning bolt.
- Added abandoned villages.
- Re-added zombie villages but in use of the new village structures.
- Added villager celebration for a successful raid defense.
- Added illager celebration for an unsuccessful raid defense.
- Can now spawn in any biome except the Nether and mushroom fields.
- Delay is now 10-11 minutes, instead of 5-6 minutes.
- Now attack in swarms.
- Added game credits.
- These can be viewed after defeating the Ender Dragon, and also through a new button found in the Settings menu.
- Note block sounds
- Added 11 new note block sounds:
- Updated note block sounds.
- Can now be placed on the floor and ceiling.
- Can now be found in the Creative inventory.
- Can now spawn in rivers.
- Are now 1.8 blocks tall ( ).
- Can now heal if they have bread in their inventory.
- Map-making and add-ons
- New data driven items:
- Turtle lightning interactions are now data driven.
- Pufferfish puffed states are now data driven.
- Brewing Stand potion recipes are now data driven.
- Changed Breathable, RideTick, and Transformation systems to use ViewedEntityContext.
- Added precompiled header targeting for ScriptAPI.
- Significantly increased the maximum
- Added a "How to Play" section for structure blocks.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- The game no longer appears frozen after starting a world
- Improved world loading times
- Fixed crash from mismatched components/definitions from legacy actor updating
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to brew certain potions
- Optimized terrain light calculation
- Fixed a crash that could occur on low and mid-end Android devices
- Fixed crash from missing component definition
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after a guest tries to join a game through an invite
- The game no longer crashes when a split screen player picks up log blocks
- Fixed a crashing issue that affected certain worlds when approaching spawn ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur after changing the File Storage location
- Running commands from a minecart with command block no longer crashes the game
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when trying to double tap on an item in the beacon UI
- Optimized FPS during gameplay on Xbox One
- Fixed a crash that would occur when dispensing bone meal onto a one-high flower ( )
- Optimized the time taken to load mobs into the world
- Fixed a crash that was sometimes occurring on some Android and iOS devices with lower memory
- The "We are being attacked!" and "I've got a bad feeling about this" achievements can now be unlocked ( )
- Powered rails placed using
/fillshould now work correctly when powered by redstone
- Fixed a download loop after purchasing certain content packs
/setblockon a piston base no longer leaves an invisible piston arm
- When you delete a global resource pack, it will now remove itself from the active stack
- The info at the top of the global resource pack screen will now fit correctly when using various language settings
- Tweaked the "Host and Player Options" section in the "How to Play" guide ( )
- Cloned active mob spawners now have an animated mob when placed ( )
- Fixed the "Multiplayer Restricted Skin!" error message that would pop up when trying to join a world before the skin had loaded in ( )
- Fixed an issue that was causing many small and empty villages to be created when trying to expand an existing village
- Fixed an infinite loading screen when opening the skin picker
- Fixed a missing armor layer for "Tiny Footprints" Marketplace pack
- Updated the "How to Play" section about taming cats ( )
- Fire aspect swords no longer set Creative players on fire ( )
- Players can now teleport on top of non-full or transparent blocks when eating a Chorus Fruit
- Endermen holding red sand no longer drop regular sand when killed ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from moving while sneaking on top of shulkers or boats ( )
- Killing cod, salmon, tropical fish, and pufferfish now drops XP
- Boat paddling animation now matches Java and resynchronizes when paddling stops
- Lightning now strikes less frequently ( )
- The LT controller button can now be used to quickly equip or replace armor
- Players are now able to use items like fishing rods while aiming at nearby mobs
- Lightning from channeling trident now affects more than a single mob in a small area
- The player no longer keeps on rowing when opening the inventory UI during boat rides ( )
- Arrows now destroy armor stands properly ( )
- Flowers no longer become invisible in flower pots ( )
- Sneaking on redstone ore no longer triggers glow
- Breaking an extended piston in Creative no longer drops an item ( )
- Drinking sound for milk and potions now plays correctly ( )
- Mobs now drop armor and tools correctly ( )
- Nether wart now has a chance to drop more items when broken with Fortune tools ( )
- Animal breeding cooldowns no longer reset after reloading the world
- Explosions other than TNT now deal damage in water
- Parrots can now be picked in creative using pickblock
- Dispensers now place boats correctly
- Anvils now take damage correctly after use
- Mobs can now enter into boats and minecarts correctly ( )
- Buttons are now craftable from the recipe book
- Fixed player swimming state when exiting water
- Area of effect clouds such as lingering potions now work correctly if the world is set to 'Always Day' ( )
- Water being dispensed from a dispenser no longer breaks end portals and gateways
- The beacon block can now suffocate players and mobs like other opaque blocks (when being clipped into when using a minecart, for example)
- The player respawn location now favors shallow water rather than deep water
- Multiple ender dragons will no longer spawn in the End if the player dies or moves away ( )
- Hoppers now pick up items from above correctly ( )
- The Renewable Energy achievement will now unlock correctly ( )
- Pillagers now spawn around pillager outposts more frequently ( )
- Player movement speed is no longer slowed down after stepping onto a shulker box from certain blocks
- The "Where have you been?" achievement now unlocks correctly on Android
- Placing and breaking blocks from within a boat now works correctly
- Mobs no longer drop fully repaired items ( )
- End gateway portals can no longer generate on the main obsidian platform in the End
- The locator map marker now points in the correct direction when riding a boat ( )
- Falling snow layers no longer break blocks in redstone contraptions ( )
- Players now receive stored XP from furnaces correctly ( )
- Maps are now drawn more quickly when exploring, meaning the "Map Room" achievement now unlocks more consistently ( )
- Entity hit and collision boxes no longer exist during mob death animations ( )
- Wither skeletons are no longer affected by the Wither effect ( )
- Foxes now sleep and find cover during thunderstorms
- Mobs and entities are no longer slowed when walking one block above ice
- Baby zombies are now able to ride zombie pigmen ( )
- The Wither no longer runs away from the player after being spawned
- Fixed the held sword position for vex mobs
- The phantom wing flapping animation is faster now ( )
- Endermen are correctly affected by invisibility effect when applied ( )
- Parrots can now fly over fences and walls
- Drowned on land now attack based on brightness levels rather than time of day
- Mobs standing on slabs are no longer immune to sunlight damage after reloading the world ( )
- Witches no longer spawn in 1.8 high gaps ( )
- Cured zombie villagers now keep their trade level
- Zombies no longer become stuck on doors when pathfinding
- The parrot dancing animation is the correct speed now ( )
- Jockeys no longer get stuck trying to move to unreachable mounts
- Barrier blocks no longer stop grass growth
- Farmland blocks now prevent grass growing underneath
- Turtle egg items now have the same 2D icon as Java
- Leaves collected with silk touch now stack correctly ( )
- Trapdoor items now have the correct inventory icon textures ( )
- Six-sided wood block variants can now be smelted or used as furnace fuel
- Grass path block is no longer missing from the creative inventory
- Items dropped from breaking blocks underwater now show bubbles
- Damaged elytra now have their own texture
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain items not being suggested in the recipe book correctly
- Items cooked on the campfire now stack together correctly ( )
- The paperdoll model now properly reloads animations when the app suspends and resumes
- The player model is now visible again while sleeping on a bed
- Improved the texture for the stonecutter with non-fancy graphics ( )
- Fixed shield block animation in third person view
- Iron bars no longer lose some of their textures when surrounded by other bars ( )
- Fixed the smooth player sneaking animation ( )
- The screen now fades to black when sleeping in a bed
- Leads rendered in the structure block UI will no longer stretch really far away
- Added correct hue to the ender dragon's death animation
- User interface
- Fixed incorrect tooltip text showing for various potions
- Keyboard inputs now work correctly when the game loads out of window focus
- Fixed HUD positioning after sleeping on VR immersive mode
- Fixed the "Open Chat" message for touch screen devices
- Flight controls will no longer show when sleeping in a bed in creative ( )
- Pistons with data values 6 and 7 can no longer be placed using slash commands ( )
- Using the
/clear@p item now clears correctly auxiliary values
- Players can no longer use the
/spawnpointcommand in the Nether dimension
- Using the
/replaceitemcommand now works correctly with barrels ( )
/clearcommand now works correctly with damageable items
- Running the "
/clear" command message now shows correct amount of items removed ( )
- Carpet is now removed correctly when using the "
- Add-ons and script engine
- Fixed the death override event firing twice when leaving world from the death screen
- Fixed `
minecraft:scale` component failing to scale certain Actor models
- Running the "tick_world" component now removes ticking areas correctly and consistently
- Fixed double damage events being sent when mobs are hurt by non-magic
- Behavior pack animations now run correctly when set
- Timer component now works on projectiles
minecraft:spell_effects" no longer trigger a second time incorrectly
- Fixed player entity components that were not getting added
- Added stone slab aliases to allow backwards compatibility on Marketplace maps
- “The 220.127.116.11 Beta has finally become available on the Android store - thanks for your patience everyone!” – @mega_spud、2019年9月2日
- 「Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback、2019年8月27日