Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
Xbox One, Windows 10: 2019年8月27日
- Can be crafted into black dye.
- Inflicts 1 second of Wither status effect to players and mobs around it, when in any difficulty besides peaceful.
- Is dropped or planted from any non-undead mob being killed by the wither
- Supports auxiliary data from 0 to 15 for light level.
- Are supported via
- The invisible end rod (variant 6) is now automatically upgraded to the new light block.
- Dead variants of coral
- Can be placed on top of blocks
- Can be crafted with a red and brown mushroom, a bowl and any flower.
- Added the brown mooshroom.
- Does not spawn naturally
- Spawns when a red mooshroom is struck by a lightning bolt.
- Added abandoned villages.
- Re-added zombie villages but in use of the new village structures.
- Added villager celebration for a successful raid defense.
- Added illager celebration for an unsuccessful raid defense.
- Can now spawn in any biome except the Nether and mushroom fields.
- Delay is now 10-11 minutes, instead of 5-6 minutes.
- Now attack in swarms.
- Added game credits.
- These can be viewed after defeating the Ender Dragon, and also through a new button found in the Settings menu.
- Note block sounds
- Added 11 new note block sounds:
- Updated note block sounds.
- Can now be placed on the floor and ceiling.
- Can now be found in the Creative inventory.
- Can now spawn in rivers.
- Are now 1.8 blocks tall ( ).
- Can now heal if they have bread in their inventory.
- Map-making and add-ons
- New data driven items:
- Turtle lightning interactions are now data driven.
- Pufferfish puffed states are now data driven.
- Brewing Stand potion recipes are now data driven.
- Changed Breathable, RideTick, and Transformation systems to use ViewedEntityContext.
- Added precompiled header targeting for ScriptAPI.
- Significantly increased the maximum
- Added a "How to Play" section for structure blocks.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- The game no longer appears frozen after starting a world
- Improved world loading times
- Fixed crash from mismatched components/definitions from legacy actor updating
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to brew certain potions
- Optimized terrain light calculation
- Fixed a crash that could occur on low and mid-end Android devices
- Fixed crash from missing component definition
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur after a guest tries to join a game through an invite
- The game no longer crashes when a split screen player picks up log blocks
- Fixed a crashing issue that affected certain worlds when approaching spawn ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur after changing the File Storage location
- Running commands from a minecart with command block no longer crashes the game
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when trying to double tap on an item in the beacon UI
- Optimized FPS during gameplay on Xbox One
- Fixed a crash that would occur when dispensing bone meal onto a one-high flower ( )
- Optimized the time taken to load mobs into the world
- Fixed a crash that was sometimes occurring on some Android and iOS devices with lower memory
- The "We are being attacked!" and "I've got a bad feeling about this" achievements can now be unlocked ( )
- Powered rails placed using
/fillshould now work correctly when powered by redstone
- Fixed a download loop after purchasing certain content packs
/setblockon a piston base no longer leaves an invisible piston arm
- When you delete a global resource pack, it will now remove itself from the active stack
- The info at the top of the global resource pack screen will now fit correctly when using various language settings
- Tweaked the "Host and Player Options" section in the "How to Play" guide ( )
- Cloned active mob spawners now have an animated mob when placed ( )
- Fixed the "Multiplayer Restricted Skin!" error message that would pop up when trying to join a world before the skin had loaded in ( )
- Fixed an issue that was causing many small and empty villages to be created when trying to expand an existing village
- Fixed an infinite loading screen when opening the skin picker
- Fixed a missing armor layer for "Tiny Footprints" Marketplace pack
- Updated the "How to Play" section about taming cats ( )
- Fire aspect swords no longer set Creative players on fire ( )
- Players can now teleport on top of non-full or transparent blocks when eating a Chorus Fruit
- Endermen holding red sand no longer drop regular sand when killed ( )
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from moving while sneaking on top of shulkers or boats ( )
- Killing cod, salmon, tropical fish, and pufferfish now drops XP
- Boat paddling animation now matches Java and resynchronizes when paddling stops
- Lightning now strikes less frequently ( )
- The LT controller button can now be used to quickly equip or replace armor
- Players are now able to use items like fishing rods while aiming at nearby mobs
- Lightning from channeling trident now affects more than a single mob in a small area
- The player no longer keeps on rowing when opening the inventory UI during boat rides ( )
- Arrows now destroy armor stands properly ( )
- Flowers no longer become invisible in flower pots ( )
- Sneaking on redstone ore no longer triggers glow
- Breaking an extended piston in Creative no longer drops an item ( )
- Drinking sound for milk and potions now plays correctly ( )
- Mobs now drop armor and tools correctly ( )
- Nether wart now has a chance to drop more items when broken with Fortune tools ( )
- Animal breeding cooldowns no longer reset after reloading the world
- Explosions other than TNT now deal damage in water
- Parrots can now be picked in creative using pickblock
- Dispensers now place boats correctly
- Anvils now take damage correctly after use
- Mobs can now enter into boats and minecarts correctly ( )
- Buttons are now craftable from the recipe book
- Fixed player swimming state when exiting water
- Area of effect clouds such as lingering potions now work correctly if the world is set to 'Always Day' ( )
- Water being dispensed from a dispenser no longer breaks end portals and gateways
- The beacon block can now suffocate players and mobs like other opaque blocks (when being clipped into when using a minecart, for example)
- The player respawn location now favors shallow water rather than deep water
- Multiple ender dragons will no longer spawn in the End if the player dies or moves away ( )
- Hoppers now pick up items from above correctly ( )
- The Renewable Energy achievement will now unlock correctly ( )
- Pillagers now spawn around pillager outposts more frequently ( )
- Player movement speed is no longer slowed down after stepping onto a shulker box from certain blocks
- The "Where have you been?" achievement now unlocks correctly on Android
- Placing and breaking blocks from within a boat now works correctly
- Mobs no longer drop fully repaired items ( )
- End gateway portals can no longer generate on the main obsidian platform in the End
- The locator map marker now points in the correct direction when riding a boat ( )
- Falling snow layers no longer break blocks in redstone contraptions ( )
- Players now receive stored XP from furnaces correctly ( )
- Maps are now drawn more quickly when exploring, meaning the "Map Room" achievement now unlocks more consistently ( )
- Entity hit and collision boxes no longer exist during mob death animations ( )
- Wither skeletons are no longer affected by the Wither effect ( )
- Foxes now sleep and find cover during thunderstorms
- Mobs and entities are no longer slowed when walking one block above ice
- Baby zombies are now able to ride zombie pigmen ( )
- The Wither no longer runs away from the player after being spawned
- Fixed the held sword position for vex mobs
- The phantom wing flapping animation is faster now ( )
- Endermen are correctly affected by invisibility effect when applied ( )
- Parrots can now fly over fences and walls
- Drowned on land now attack based on brightness levels rather than time of day
- Mobs standing on slabs are no longer immune to sunlight damage after reloading the world ( )
- Witches no longer spawn in 1.8 high gaps ( )
- Cured zombie villagers now keep their trade level
- Zombies no longer become stuck on doors when pathfinding
- The parrot dancing animation is the correct speed now ( )
- Jockeys no longer get stuck trying to move to unreachable mounts
- Barrier blocks no longer stop grass growth
- Farmland blocks now prevent grass growing underneath
- Turtle egg items now have the same 2D icon as Java
- Leaves collected with silk touch now stack correctly ( )
- Trapdoor items now have the correct inventory icon textures ( )
- Six-sided wood block variants can now be smelted or used as furnace fuel
- Grass path block is no longer missing from the creative inventory
- Items dropped from breaking blocks underwater now show bubbles
- Damaged elytra now have their own texture
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain items not being suggested in the recipe book correctly
- Items cooked on the campfire now stack together correctly ( )
- The paperdoll model now properly reloads animations when the app suspends and resumes
- The player model is now visible again while sleeping on a bed
- Improved the texture for the stonecutter with non-fancy graphics ( )
- Fixed shield block animation in third person view
- Iron bars no longer lose some of their textures when surrounded by other bars ( )
- Fixed the smooth player sneaking animation ( )
- The screen now fades to black when sleeping in a bed
- Leads rendered in the structure block UI will no longer stretch really far away
- Added correct hue to the ender dragon's death animation
- User interface
- Fixed incorrect tooltip text showing for various potions
- Keyboard inputs now work correctly when the game loads out of window focus
- Fixed HUD positioning after sleeping on VR immersive mode
- Fixed the "Open Chat" message for touch screen devices
- Flight controls will no longer show when sleeping in a bed in creative ( )
- Pistons with data values 6 and 7 can no longer be placed using slash commands ( )
- Using the
/clear@p item now clears correctly auxiliary values
- Players can no longer use the
/spawnpointcommand in the Nether dimension
- Using the
/replaceitemcommand now works correctly with barrels ( )
/clearcommand now works correctly with damageable items
- Running the "
/clear" command message now shows correct amount of items removed ( )
- Carpet is now removed correctly when using the "
- Add-ons and script engine
- Fixed the death override event firing twice when leaving world from the death screen
- Fixed `
minecraft:scale` component failing to scale certain Actor models
- Running the "tick_world" component now removes ticking areas correctly and consistently
- Fixed double damage events being sent when mobs are hurt by non-magic
- Behavior pack animations now run correctly when set
- Timer component now works on projectiles
minecraft:spell_effects" no longer trigger a second time incorrectly
- Fixed player entity components that were not getting added
- Added stone slab aliases to allow backwards compatibility on Marketplace maps
- “The 188.8.131.52 Beta has finally become available on the Android store - thanks for your patience everyone!” – @mega_spud、2019年9月2日
- 「Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback、2019年8月27日