Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
- Signs no longer break after being cloned to an area without support.
- Added API documentation for the log function.
- Increased the frequency and volume of the ambient mob sounds made during raids, to make them easier to locate.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on dedicated servers
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to create a new template world
- Fixed a crash on Nintendo Switch that could occur when suspending and resuming the game
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while navigating various UI screens
- Frosted ice that is waiting to melt no longer causes excessive lag ( )
- Comparators that powered when loaded, turned off, and then on again in one tick will now correctly stop outputting power when it is off for the one tick
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect spawn point after respawn on Mario Mash-Up pack
- Removed the sand trade from the wandering trader and adjusted the cost of a diamond hoe on the toolsmith
- Resource packs are now applied correctly after downloading through the world or global settings
- Fixed an issue with player skins not loading correctly between devices
- Dates appear again next to player earned achievements in the achievements menu
- 'Zombie Doctor' achievement now unlocks when the player cures a zombie villager
- Players no longer clip through walls when transitioning from swimming to standing up in water
- Players now receive damage when trapped in fallen sand/gravel ( )
- Combining two heavily damaged tools in the crafting table now creates a tool with the correct durability
- Iron golems no longer run to the world center after its village is destroyed ( )
- Spiders can correctly path-find over obstacles again
- Tweaked polar bear head position animation
- Tinted spawn eggs are now properly scaled in item frames
- Red sandstone stairs now have correct textures on all sides ( )
- Updated the glass texture for locked maps in the cartography table UI ( )
- User Interface
- Going back to the Play screen (or Settings screen) will now properly select the previously selected tab when Text to Speech is enabled
- Fixed an issue on Xbox that could prevent the menus from being navigated after signing in to a Microsoft account
- The book icon in the enchantment table UI is no longer overlapping the runic inscription (Pocket UI)
- The "Wheel Turning" button is now only shown once in the Minecraft VR settings
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused command blocks to fail to execute commands for no apparent reason
- 「Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback