Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199
- Added new splash texts:
- "All blocks covered!"
- "It came from space."
- "Rainbow turtle?"
- "Something funny!"
- "I need more context."
- "Don't worry, be happy!"
- "Water bottle!"
- "What's the question?"
- "Plant a tree!"
- "Go to the dentist!"
- "What do you expect?"
- "Look mum, I'm in a splash!"
- Updated texture slightly, to match Java Edition.
- The "Store" button has been renamed to "Marketplace".
- The Behavior Pack template once again contains the 'spawn_rules' folder.
- Recipe and item JSON files have been added to the Behavior Pack template.
- Removed splashes referencing Notch:
- "Made by Notch!"
- "The Work of Notch!"
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading certain marketplace worlds
- Improved performance around villages and villager job sites
- Fixed a memory leak that occurred with the Script Engine
- Updated the main menu splash text
- Fixed an issue where consuming the last item in a stack to unlock an achievement could cause the achievement not to unlock
- Player models no longer have flipped arms and legs. ( )
- The Haggler achievement once again unlocks when requirements are met
- Villager trading now properly takes away items from the second slot, when applicable
- Shields and tridents are no longer invisible when held ( )
- Players no longer see through the world when clipping into blocks after leaving a boat ( )
- Tamed tuxedo cats now use the proper texture ( )
- Stray cats can no longer claim beds in villages for worlds converted from version 1.10 ( )
- Villagers now always spawn as V1 when using template worlds, including Marketplace worlds
- Witches no longer jump when attacking
- Fixed some geometry animation issues for various skin packs
- The ghast spinning model in monster spawners is now the correct size
- Improved pathing for variable sized mobs
- Zombies and vindicators now break doors down faster
- Fixed wandering trader podzol and coral trades
- Fletchers now trade 16 arrows instead of 5
- Changed the cost of butcher's cooked rabbit trade
- Leatherworker's saddle trade is lowered from 10 to 6 emeralds
- Flowing lava once again turns into cobblestone when hit by water ( )
- Frosted ice blocks can now be broken ( )
- Slabs and other non-solid blocks once again prevent grass from growing on dirt ( )
- Logs can once again be turned into stripped logs with axes ( )
- Rails at a T-junction once again change directions when powered by redstone ( )
- Fixed smokers not having the correct texture underneath ( )
- Armor stands can once again hold armor stand items
- Correct colors of wool are now displayed as a material required to create colored banners in the recipe book
- Fixed several items not losing durability when used
- The player's arm is no longer displaced in first person view after eating food ( )
- Composter growth particles now appear in the correct location
- Fixed animated textures for flowing lava and water on several texture packs
- Bamboo leaves are now lighter and match the Java texture ( )
- Fixed gray textures that sometimes appeared on doors and trapdoors
- User Interface
- Attempting to combine stacks of the same item no longer swaps them instead on touch controls
- Items are no longer lost when swapping to and from the off-hand slot on touch controls ( )
- The How to Play button on the Cartography Table now directs to the proper screen
- Sweet berries no longer disappear on the hotbar when they are highlight
- Killing a wandering trader's llama can no longer show their inventory screen
- Removed "tile" prefix in the
/givecommand ( )
- Blocks and entities that aren't available in the Creative inventory no longer require the "minecraft" namespace when used as parameters in slash commands
- Commands can now be auto-completed on command blocks without leading with a / ( )
- Add-Ons and Script Engine
minecraft:entity_use_itemdocumentation now generates correctly
- Corrected Block Event descriptions
- Custom entities now correctly re-evaluate current target validity
- 'getBlocks' now returns a 3D array of block objects
- Fixed incorrect component name for entities with the new 'water_movement 'component
- getBlock and getBlocks now correctly handle getting a block when given an actor position (or any non-integer position)