Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206
- Allows players to specify a radius circle for players to spawn in.
- "Respawn Radius"（復活範囲） がゲーム設定に追加された。
- Add-On とマップ制作に便利ないくつかのコマンドの追加
/give使用時、 Add-On アイテムとバニラアイテムの分離のために 接頭辞
- Dedicated servers
- Enabled content logging on from a Bedrock Dedicated Server.
- Item IDs
- Item instance IDs can now be synchronized between clients and servers.
- Java Edition と同様なものに変更
- A delay can be added to the command block using the new field. The ticks for this delay are in redstone ticks.
- Now has its own section in the creative inventory, instead of under the chests category.
- Adjusted and added UI tooltips for both blocks.
- Now has an outline when placed.
- Added new sounds.
- Villager trading UI no longer opens and closes if the player is standing too far away.
- Clerics can now correctly pathfind to their job sites.
- Villagers that are actively trading with players will no longer run and hide if the raid bell rings.
- Added a sound to indicate when a villager does not want to trade, such as during a raid.
- Cured villagers now keep the jobs they had before becoming a zombie.
- Converting a normal pillager to a captain with the tag command now displays the banner correctly.
- Illager captains now drop banners correctly even if the world is reloaded.
- The Bad Omen effect is now only received when killing an illager captain, and not when dealing non-fatal damage with a bow or damage potion.
- Mob events can now be enabled and disabled in world templates.
- Animations and particles can be added without being linked to entities.
- Inventory, armor, and hand containers can be adapted through scripting.
- Sound effects can now be triggered by animation events.
- Added new executeCommand to the Scripting API.
- Added Scripting events for interaction with items, for example:
- Item picked up
- Item dropped
- Carried item changed
- Added One-shot animation support, allowing the ability to execute a single animation on an entity.
- Particle emitters can now trigger scripting events.
- Updated documentation of actor events, to document client-side usage of actor events in resource packs.
- "Add block" components now use JSON schemas.
- Added a screen to view content log errors.
- The log screen can be opened using Ctrl+H, or by going to Settings and then Profile.
- Added code to allow static validation scripts to be run locally.
- Custom blocks can now be added through Scripting.
- This is currently still a "work in progress" feature, and more functionality will be added in future updates.
- Custom blocks can currently only be added through additional JSON scripting.
- Custom blocks can only be placed with slash commands.
- Added new data-driven particles:
- Llama Spit
- Large Explosions
- Coloured Flames
- Redstone Dust
- Falling Dust
- Enchanting Table
- Added new data-driven animations:
- Fang Attack
- Shulker Bullets
- Updated documentation to include a breaking changes section
- Basic item related events have been exposed to the scripting API. This includes:
- Basic inventory events have been exposed to the scripting API. This includes:
- New block events and two new APIs have been included to query for blocks. This includes:
getBlock(Ticking Area, x, y, z)
getBlock(Ticking Area, PositionObject)
getBlocks(Ticking Area, x min, y min, z min, x max, y max, z max)
getBlocks(Ticking Area, Minimum PositionObject, Maximum PositionObject)
- Allows the scripting API to get the result of a slash command.
- Event data API:
- Allows creators to create event data, register and pass it to the event function.
- Updated demo pack.
- Biome generation is now customizable via behavior packs.
- Now plays when the keyboard shows up on the screen.
- Panorama screen
- Reverted the paranoma screen back to how it was before 1.8.0.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Improved chunk loading performance in multiplayer
- Further improvements to performance when using selectors with commands
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching players on Xbox
- Cached resource packs no longer cause lag on Nintendo Switch ( )
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game on some Windows 10 devices
- Fixed a crash that could occur when certain interactive blocks (e.g. beds, chests, furnaces) are loading in when joining a realm.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when engaging in a fight with an elder guardian in an Ocean Monument
- Fixed a crash that could occur when throwing a trident with Loyalty enchantment
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when exiting the game
- Player permissions now apply correctly when more than one operator tries to adjust them
- Arrows that are shot into blocks keep their position when reloading the world
- Area of Effect clouds no longer try to spawn excessive numbers of particles when time of day is changed ( )
- Marketplace resource packs are now immediately applied after downloading in the world edit menu ( )
- The 'Always Day' toggle now correctly animates and shows the correct setting ( )
- Flowing water is no longer left behind after flowing over string ( )
- After the fishing_hook is killed by command the player can now cast the hook again without having to right click twice
- The screen reader prompt no longer appears every time the player adjusts the network settings on Nintendo Switch
- Removed an unnecessary Xbox Live sign-in notification
- Marketplace offers page can now show more than 25 items
- Items that are split between slots in the villager trade window still count as a total trade amount
- Blocks can once again be placed on unlit redstone ore ( )
- World settings now sync correctly between different Xbox devices
- Only players who fought in a raid see and receive the Hero effect in realms now
- Bells now ring when hit with splash and lingering potions
- Mob spawners now only spawn mobs if the light level is below 7 ( )
- Cocoa beans now break and drop when pushed by pistons ( )
- Fixed several related issues with end gateway portals. These should now teleport the player to the correct safe location when used ( , , )
- Efficiency pickaxes now break packed ice at a faster rate ( )
- Players that are being healed can still be knocked back by TNT
- Villagers now keep their job when cured ( )
- The grindstone now correctly combines and repairs two damaged items
- You can now interact with blocks with a charged crossbow on touch devices
- The Bad Omen effect is now only received when killing a pillager captain, and not when dealing non-fatal damage with a bow or damage potion
- Fixed various scenarios where certain blocks couldn't be placed until the game was restarted
- World Generation
- Fixed a bug on dedicated servers and realms which could cause the wrong block types to generate
- Tweaked the number of job sites in villages
- Cured villagers now keep their jobs
- Vindicators can now path correctly over carpet during raids
- The Wither no longer plays its spawning animation when reloading a world ( )
- Mobs will no longer path-find over Brewing Stands
- Added sound to indicate when a villager does not want to trade (during a Raid, for instance)
- Pillager captains now drop banners correctly even if the world is reloaded
- Mobs will now spawn on double slabs ( )
- Re-added zombie villager sounds
- Mobs no longer get stuck when pathfinding on ladders ( )
- Added new Wandering Trader sounds
- Converting a normal Pillager to a Captain with tag commands now displays the banner correctly
- Evoker no longer moves too fast in "move to village" goal
- Villagers that are actively trading with players will no longer run and hide if the raid bell rings
- Clerics can now correctly pathfind to their jobsites
- Scaffolding can no longer be placed on conduit blocks (this matches Java now)
- The bell now swings towards a player when it is hit (matching Java) ( )
- Dropped items no longer prevent Mine Carts from being placed on Rails
- Empty glass bottles will now stack correctly when removed from brewing stands ( )
- Shields no longer appear too bright in item frames ( )
- Fixed sea grass texture brightness ( )
- Barrel item is now in proper place in creative inventory ( )
- Fixed a z-fighting texture issue on some villager skins
- Corrected the position of leads on Wolves
- Noteblock particles now correctly correspond to the notes played
- Fixed missing zombie villager skin
- Farmland now has the correct side and bottom texture ( )
- Fixed door and trapdoor texture issues ( )
- Dyed leather horse armor color no longer affects other horse armor ( )
- User Interface
- Added controller tooltips for Lectern UI
- Adjusted Cartography UI to fit Android screens when using Classic UI
- Villager trading UI no longer opens and closes if the player is standing too far away
- Added lectern UI controller tooltip
- Add-Ons and Script Engine
- Fixed a scripting bug that could cause the player to float
- Pickblock (middle click) now works correctly on non-vanilla entities that have been added using add-ons ( )
- ScriptAttackComponent and ScriptCollisionBoxComponent now correctly retrieve updated data
- Functions ran on a game loop now use an origin which has Game Master permissions, not Owner permissions
- Added a new constructor parameter to the ServerCommandOrigin so that the Function Manager can create an instance with upgraded permissions
- 「Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback