Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11
Xbox One, Windows 10, Android:
- Revamped the trading system, for each villager type.
- A experience bar will show the player the villager's level and how many trades are available.
- Players now receive a discount from villager trades while they have the Hero of the Village status effect.
- Pillagers and vindicators will now drop loot during a raid.
- When a raid starts, a horn is heard by every player in the dimension, coming from the direction of the raid's spawn point.
- Skin packs
- When choosing a skin from a skin pack, the selected skin will now be available between Bedrock devices using the same account.
- Added a screen for "Accessibility" in settings.
- Text-to-speech can be enabled for chat.
- UI screen reader can be enabled to say the name of controls and their current state.
- Can now be used to lock maps with a glass pane.
- Locked maps do not update to reflect explored areas or changes in the world. Unexplored areas will remain unexplored.
- Locked maps cannot be extended but can still be copied.
- Increased the amount of scaffolding that can be placed out from its initial support from 5 to 7.
- Can now be used to direct nearby villagers into their houses when rung.
- Are no longer only available through experimental gameplay.
- Will no longer resupply trades, and will despawn when out of trades.
- Will update to the new zombie villagers when not part of template worlds.
- Will now resupply their trades when arriving at their job site.
- Now hide in houses during raids.
- Can no longer be traded with during a raid, and will emit sweat particles.
- Improved villager pathfinding.
- Improved pathfinding.
- Improved spawning and generation.
- Increased the radius for job site blocks, so villagers can get to them more often and are less angry.
- Hero of the Village can now be obtained by defeating a Raid, and lasts for three days.
- Added a use for the status effect, allowing a villager trading discount.
- How to Play screen has now been updated with Village & Pillage tips.
- Updated the raid bossbar.
- Fixed the crash from the previous beta that could occur when re-joining a world while the Ender Dragon was in view
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the chest inside a taiga village Fletcher's workplace
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed the black screen that appeared after a suspend/resume on Android devices
- Template worlds using custom villager trades no lo longer crash the game
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using invalid characters on signs ( )
- Windows 10 players with Minecraft installed on a different drive no longer get an error message saying that they are out of storage space, unless they are truly out of space ( )
- Increased the visibility of the raid boss bar past the village bounds
- Hero of the Village is now granted for three in-game days instead of one after completing a raid
- Bells now ring in the preparation phase of raids
- Players no longer float around beds while sleeping ( )
- 「Minecraft Beta - 18.104.22.168 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)」 – Minecraft Feedback、2019年3月7日