Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168
- Changed texture, to match the texture in Java Edition.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning near new villages on mobile devices.
- Hills in tall birch forests now generate at the correct height again.
- Scoreboards now work correctly with custom named entities.
- Scripting documentation tweaks and fixes:
- Removed extra spaces from the Scripting documentation to allow scripts to be copied and pasted more easily.
- Adjusted Scripting documentation to use lower case letters for position parameters in
- Updated the scripting documentation to show how to better use
createEntity()documentation calls out the created entity type and identifier.
- There is now documentation for the manifest file.
- Tabs are now converted into 2 spaces when printing examples as HTML.
SpatialQuerydocumentation now mentions that the 3 optional parameters are all or nothing.
- Fixed a bug with scripting level component documentation not generating.
- Fixed a scripting crash that could occur when using
isValidEntitynow correctly checks for valid entities only.
- Fixed incorrect results for
hasComponenton some entity components.
- Fixed an issue where terrain is often not adjusted to generated structures in Villages, causing floating platforms.
- Fixed an issue where redundant dirt blocks could generate inside Village structures.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching the game.
- Fixed a crash that was preventing iOS players from accepting game invitations.
- Ender dragon is no longer invisible when respawned ( ).
- Lectern models now support higher resolution textures.
- Custom entity spawn eggs now work correctly in dispensers ( ).
- Custom entities can now be used with the
- Fixed the Pillager spawn egg texture when it is placed in an item frame ( ).
- Players can no longer respawn with shields in their hands.
- Shields now appear correctly when being rapidly raised and lowered in third person view.
- Shields now always shake when blocking damage.
- Activated shield now animates properly when holding a crossbow ( ).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when spawning in a custom entity.
- Fixed a z-fighting texture issue on the zombie horse mane.
- Endermen no longer look like they're always holding something when attacking.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding a resource pack with a missing pack icon.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading in some resource packs.
- Baby mobs no longer briefly appear adult-sized when being leashed.
- Worlds now appear in the correct order on Xbox One after restarting the game.
- Breeding animals no longer spawns two baby mobs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox One when copying worlds.
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being crafted from the recipe book if the all items option was toggled.
- Fixed another issue that could cause the game to sometimes not load past the splash screen on some devices ( ).
- The wandering trader llama no longer renders with incorrect textures ( ).
- "Minecraft Beta - 22.214.171.124 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback, 2019年2月6日