Bedrock Edition beta 188.8.131.52
- village's gathering site に定期的に出現し、ゲーム内時間2〜3日（実時間で40〜60分）滞在するタイプの村人。多種多様なバイオームの素材・ランダムな染料・その他の珍しい素材の取引が可能
- Cat skins
- Jellie の追加
- Nitwit villager
- Is now available in-game.[要検証]
- New Stonecutter
- Placing a book and quill or written book on the lectern allows multiple players to read it together.
- A book and quill can be read, but not edited when placed on a lectern.
- Used to easily make patterns for banners.
- An all-bark varient of regular logs.
- Existing wood blocks have been renamed to logs and stripped logs
- Generate in the same biomes as villages, and pillagers will respawn around the tower.
- Available through Experimental Gameplay.
- Added village job sites.
- Available through Experimental Gameplay.
- Sneaking activates the shield when equipped in either hand.
- Crafted using the Loom.
- Added crafting recipes for the following blocks:
- Now dries out immediately when placed in the Nether.
- Now have a chance to drop sticks when decaying.
- Will now break when shot with an arrow.
- Dispensers with shears can now shear sheep.
- Has been completely removed
- Can now be dyed directly in the crafting table.
- Improved and added placement features.
- Can now be attached to the bottom of slabs.
- Are no longer available through only Experimental Gameplay.
- Now have shapeless crafting recipes.
- New villager behavior:
- Implemented some of the new villager schedule behaviors.
- Implemented new villager sleep behaviors.
- Villagers may now wander to the village outskirts.
- Villagers will attempt to find a door when it rains during the day, but will navigate to their bed at night.
- Updated and improved pathfinding.
- Villagers now have a visual based trading system, and will hold up the item they wish to trade.
- Villagers have new clothing to indicate their level, profession, and biome.
- Villagers will now mingle together around job sites in the village.
- Librarians will inspect bookshelves.
- Added Mason and green-robed villagers.
- Now drop a music disc when killed by a stray.
- Now have biome-specific and profession skin layers.
- Are no longer hidden under Experimental Gameplay.
- Added new sounds ( ).
- Mob events and behavior can be scheduled using JSON.
- Have a new look, differing per biome.
- The new vanilla textures are now set as the default pack.
- Pressing help button links to the relevant how to play section.
- Updated the how to play section.
- Scripting system
- Players without scripting enabled now see an appropriate message if they try and join an incompatible server that has scripting enabled.
- Updating a player's position with scripting now correctly syncs with the player.
- Creating actors via script now avoids the spawning logic.
- This prevents hard coded logic like ocelots spawning along with baby ocelots.
- Improved the message wording for players who get disconnected due to unsupported scripts.
- Allow events to fire without a defined event data object.
- Renaming Views to Actor/Entity Queries.
- Added sound events to the scripting API.
- Add Event Data to
- Custom UIs can now be made like regular in game UI screens.
- Added 'Global Objects' to the scripting API.
- Added the ability to enable and disable scripting error and warning logging.
- Data-driven animation
- Refactored the animation system to support hierarchical animation, and treat animations and animation controllers as 'animations'.
- Updated JSON with new animation support, upgraded schema for actor definition, and included upgrades for animation controllers and actor definitions.
- Converted sheep and pigs to the new animation system.
- Move locators to bones.
- Blend state transitions.
- Removed cod lead locator.
- Initial poly mesh support.
- Added TextureMesh geometry.
- Flipping data driven entities test to enable new entities to use
- Events now have defined data objects containing all event data.
- Added new villager animations.
- Improvements to the operator status and permission settings, with the added option to enable cheats or not.
- Can now be edited using standard JSON formatting.
- Are now separate from world templates and can be updated independently in existing worlds.
- Data-driven models
- Added default parenting to the Evoker nose, in line with over villager-derived mobs.
- Entity scripting function
- Is no longer behind Experimental Gameplay.
- Various fixes to the texture tessellator
- Bug fixes for pig, sheep, and slimes
- Fix to not rebuild all mob meshes every frame
- Fixes for non-data-driven materials where they use a colour in the vertex format for the base skinning material already
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when repeatedly attempting to cancel joining a multiplayer game
- Resource packs that are nested in an extra folder no longer cause the game to crash
- Stacking slabs to make a double slab no longer crashes the game
- Fixed a crash when trying to launch the marketplace packs "City Cars" and "Mineville Film Studios" on mobile devices
- – Worlds no longer show single player only warning message when multiplayer is enabled
- Player position is now accurately saved when exiting and rejoining a world
- Removing ticking areas from the game now correctly frees up used memory
- The descend button now works correctly when underwater and using touch controls
- Turtles no longer levitate above the ground
- Optimized particles to improve performance
- Players are now informed if they are disconnected from Xbox Live when the Xbox console is resumed from standby
- Looping UI animations no longer increase memory usage over time
- Damage cooldown no longer hinders other mob attacks
- Colored beacon beam textures no longer appear compressed
- – Wither skeletons and Vex mobs can be renamed with nametags
- – Horizontal scaffolding extensions can now be placed over non-solid blocks correctly
- – Fixed the head rotation of Pigmen when non-standard texture packs are used
- 'Monster Egg' blocks are now named 'Infested blocks', to match the Java edition
- Infested Bricks mined with silk touch now drop as its non-infested variant.
- Texture packs applied to a freshly created world are now displayed in the active list.
- Players are prompted to redownload packs if they have been applied to a world but removed from the cache
- – Armor stands can now hold unloaded crossbows
- – It is now possible to climb through snow layers placed on top of scaffolding
- – Pandas eating bamboo now show correctly colored food particles
- – Strongholds now generate with the correct stair variants again
- – Weapons held by armor stands are now the correct size
- – Food held by pandas is now sized and positioned correctly
- – Fixed a bug where players could respawn some distance away from their beds
- – Fixed a bug where lava could hurt a player through block corners
- – Fixed the pathfinding for zombies chasing villagers inside buildings
- – Hanging banners no longer show as floor standing banner variants
- – Scaffolding no longer gets left hanging unsupported when being placed rapidly
- – Snow layers generate around grass and flowers again in snow biomes
- The correct amount of white terracotta now generates in Mesa biomes
- Skeletons once again attack iron golems
- Mobs no longer spawn with heart particles
- Added correct biome shading for water in bamboo jungles
- Cats can now be healed by feeding them fish
- Fixed a crash that could happen after running scripts for a long period of time
- The Re-center button on Minecraft VR has been mapped to Y now instead of X
- Chest minecarts now drop their contents if destroyed with the /kill command
- Global resource packs no longer show in the active packs list if they are not applied to a specific world
- Fixed a z-fighting texture issue on the Grindstone block
- – The new dye types can now be used to dye Shulker mobs
- – Fixed the Wither's ranged and swoop attacks
- and – Multiple commands run from Functions now run from the correct point of execution ()
- The 'Unlock Template World Options' popup no longer has a placeholder type message
- Packs missing 'experimental_custom_ui' don't allow loading UI any more
- 'minecraft:look_at' component now has consistent naming between scripting and JSON
- – Upside-down Shulkers now have the correct opening animation
- Fixed the texture of food being eaten by pandas
- – Menu buttons no longer stay highlighted after being selected
- Fixed an issue related to scoreboard not showing the correct entries
- – Passive mobs now spawn on the correct block types
- – Mutated Birch Forest biomes now generate with extra tall Birch trees again
- – Players can no longer receive command feedback with cheats disabled
- Trapdoors in shipwrecks are now correctly rotated
- Cats now spawn correctly in previously generated villages
- – Fixed the issue with wrongly scaled textures that affected some Windows 10 users
- Fixed a bug that could cause the wrong description for Marketplace bundles
- "New" banner now shows correctly on all new marketplace items
- Fixed Skeleton melee attack animation
- – Fixed the bug that caused the FPS value in the beta header information to always read 0.0
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rejoining the game in the End dimension
- –Fixed a bug that prevented the game from launching correctly on some devices
- Fix a crash that could sometimes occur when copying a large world on Switch
- Partially copied worlds will now show up in settings storage tab only
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using a jukebox on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed the spider leg animation in the Dwarven Mining Company marketplace map
- Fixed an issue on Xbox one that would disable LAN games when the user does not have multiplayer permissions
- Fix issue of region filters not working if inside a custom spawn event
- Various fixes and improvements to the randomTickSpeed function
- –Graphics no longer become corrupted when disabling Texel Anti-Aliasing on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading the game
- Various fixes and improvements to the Marketplace sorting and search results
- Fixed an issue with screenshots taken in VR-mode
- Fixed an issue that could cause the user to get stuck on the 'Converting World' screen if the game is suspended
- Players who are disconnected while downloading a multiplayer pack no longer get stuck on the saving world screen
- Fixed sleep goal so mobs can get in beds that have blocks on the sides
- –Charging a crossbow with a firework rocket no longer briefly shows an arrow being loaded
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Xbox if a user was not signed in correctly
- Tags that start with a percentage now display correctly
- Cornflowers now render correctly in item frames
- – Enabling 'Touch only affects the hotbar' on Nintendo Switch now works as expected
- Controller sensitivity setting (touching the screen no longer interferes with controller movement)
- Removed increased build distance in creative including place/mine tooltips
- When last hotbar slot selected, touching the screen no longer switches to 8th slot
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when downloading a large world on Nintendo Switch
- – Fixed a bug where kelp would grow in horizontal flowing water
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a portal on some servers
- Fixed an issue that could cause lighting issues in chunks when flying around
- Cats are no longer tempted by food when they are too far from the player
- Fixed Wither Skeleton model geometry issue that was affecting some marketplace content
- Using scoreboard selectors no longer adds extra characters to player names
- Fixed animations for cow and parrot mobs
- Ender dragon attacks now show a particle trail
- – Mobs can no longer destroy paintings if mob griefing is disabled
- – Script queries no longer show error messages when detecting dropped item entities
- – Fixed a bug with converted worlds on Nintendo Switch that prevented cross platform multiplayer
- Renamed 'player_attacked_actor' scripting event to 'player_attacked'
- Scripting can now be used to attach particles to mobs correctly
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading large world templates
- – Reduced the number of Drowned mob spawning
- Firework Stars no longer appear black in Creative inventory
- The scripting event 'entity_created' will now fire correctly
- Fixed an issue with the scripting event 'isValidEntity' not working as expected
- Fixed the 'damage_sensor' scripting component that was not working as expected
- Existing armor stands no longer turn white
- Fixed an issue with the black and pink missing texture icon that would sometimes appear in the marketplace
- Fixed a bug that could cause missing textures if the player suspended the game while it is still loading
- Fixed an issue with the sword held by the Vex mob
- "Minecraft Beta - 184.108.40.206 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" – Minecraft Feedback