Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- MC-3927 – Iron golems can spawn in slabs, glass, farmland and grass path.
- MC-74764 – Particle "
hugeexplosion" and "
sweepattack" not showing when using the front view (twice F5).
- MC-75465 – Vignette effect's visibility is not being updated according to light level when GUI is hidden.
- MC-76615 – Lightning bolt summoned by
/summonis offset +0.5x and +0.5z.
- MC-78963 – Command completion fails with multiple possibilities and other arguments set.
- MC-105512 – Cracks appear inside dragon head instead of outside.
- MC-114218 – Dispensers and droppers don't offset smoke particles when facing up or down.
- MC-119856 – Slime blocks missing cullface argument.
- MC-120664 – Tool durability is off by one.
- MC-120780 – Chunk data packets are sometimes created unnecessarily.
- MC-121152 – WorldClient leaks player and painting entities
- MC-122614 – Strange tab completion coloring.
- MC-123586 – Debug pie chart uses locale specific number formatting.
- MC-123880 – Clientbound play packet 0x0C (Boss Bar) using same byte for different booleans.
- MC-124054 – Tab-suggestions don't disappear when moving cursor.
- MC-133154 – Placing a slab to stop the water flow doesn't remove the water.
- MC-133273 – Normal Pistons also spit out their blocks with a short signal.
- MC-133294 – Map Markers blacked out.
- MC-133425 – Missing Glyphs for
- MC-133453 – Players can't stand in "walk-through" blocks after swimming.
- MC-134273 – Player Markers on Map after disconnect.
- MC-134274 – Map Markers for players holding a different Map.
- MC-134668 – Over synchronization in
- MC-134903 – Mobs can break turtle eggs by standing on them when gamerule mobGriefing is false.
- MC-134826 – Deleting a world doesn't remove it from the list until re-entering world list.
- MC-134828 – Server crash - Ticking world entities.
- MC-134833 – Fast movement.
- MC-134858 – The TNT block state "
explode" does not carry over to 1.13.1's "
- MC-134905 – Exception ticking world.
- MC-134919 – Crash when blowing up TNT in the Nether
- Fixed issue with rain sounds causing the console to spam errors.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w30a" – Minecraft.net、2018年7月26日